for Phantoms of the Present

8/30/2012 c6 Guest
I was really starting to get worried that this story with so much potential had been completely forgotten, thanks for not giving up on it. I hope that you are going to make use of some of the new Terran, Zerg, and Protoss units from Heart of the Swarm in coming chapters, and that the protoss and zerg make a friendly appearance in aiding against the Republic. It would be interesting to see the reaction of an armada of Republic ships to the appearance of the zerg and the protoss (especially if they see a protoss mothership), wouldn't you agree?
8/30/2012 c6 ALWS
YES! You've continued. What is the 'project' thoe? I wonder if it is the Death star. Great chapter. Great story. Do NOT stop.
8/30/2012 c6 10Apocalyptian Scribe
sweet
8/27/2012 c6 ALWS
Dude! You are taking forever. Please post soon. A lot of us are waiting here. Great story so far. I think that since the war is not in the Republics favor they should start build the death star.
8/17/2012 c4 A fan
Although I prefer Star Wars, I must say that your story is incredibly realistic and well-written. 9/10! Great job!
8/10/2012 c1 Apocalyptian Scribe
yur an idiot

For not continuing this damn fic
7/16/2012 c6 Guest
The Viking's inability to attack ground targets while in the air is solely a gameplay mechanic. We see them demolish buildings and ground units from the air in the fluff.

Other than that, this is pretty entertaining.
6/3/2012 c6 Anonymous
I request in the undying words of the internet, *cough* "!" yes I like this story now give us more of it.
5/1/2012 c6 4Avid Reader403
I am impressed. Your writing is above the average that I have come across in my time here on this website.

I am enjoying the story and I do not even mind so much that the Terran's are trash kicking the Republic. I guess that when two sides that you like start fighting, you eventually have to side with one or the other. Or sit back and do nothing.

Good luck with the school work and I hope you are able to find time to continue the story. Trust me when I say I am aware how you feel.

This is one Reader, Avidly reading.
4/29/2012 c6 ima firin mah dhaos lazor
im hoping the zerg are included and that they baneling carpet bomb the republic in a battle

( you know where you load up a lot of banelings into overlords and drop them on the enemy base aka every baneling fans dream) since after all what can the republic do against that except die.
4/16/2012 c6 10Sixsamchaos
This is a very well written fic. I have always been interested in what a Starcraft Star Wars fic would be like. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope to read it soon.
2/9/2012 c6 5FrankyJ
Great story I can't wait to read more.
1/8/2012 c1 urielv59
I was rereading your story and noticed in the Terrain military summary you didn't include the Hercules dropships and the predator anti-infantry mecha. Why not? I thought those units were really useful. If you overlooked them please add them to the story. The predator would be an excellent unit against lightly armored units with its lighting field and the Hercules would let the Terrains deploy a large force on infantry or vehicles almost instantaneously, is at least twice as durable as a normal transport, and some of the troops survive when the Hercules is shot down. It can even deploy Thors.
12/5/2011 c6 TehDARKTemplar
Good going soccer, although I think you've seriously underestimated the Republic and the Jedi... Anyways, it seems as if the Protoss will join in on the war, and maybe even the Zerg. I caught thatthe Terrans never mntuimed Earth, what if you introduced the UNSC, CovenNt, and Flood to this fanfic? That would really be awesome. Jeep updating, I'm waiting...
11/29/2011 c3 pacificuser
Cool! Man,you should really keep on updating this!
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »