for Stray Cat Strut

4/1/2012 c1 5Victoriaswords
hahaha! that last line was totally spot on!
11/24/2011 c1 96mainegirlwrites
Badda-bing! Great punch line. A cat lover myself...adore this story!
3/9/2011 c1 13Mouse95
I love that kitten. Are you ever going to write a multi chapter story in the Lucky 'verse
2/26/2011 c1 7Rishqva
These Lucky stories are so cute, love them! I've read many stories were the boys get a dog, but a cat is kind of new.

Lucy is a little TOO smart for a normal cat though. Maybe he is more of a familiar? He IS a black cat and the Winchesters DO attract everything supernatural after all. *winks*

Can't you write something about Lucy meeting with some of the Winchester's friends? Or a ghost? *kitty eyes*
2/10/2011 c1 953Dizzo
I can just picture Dean strutting off to his latest conquest; oh that man is under absolutely no illusions about his effect on women ... the sly dog :D No wonder it rubs off on Lucky.

I adore Lucky - don't ever stop writing him :)

x
2/10/2011 c1 53supernaturalbuffy
This was pretty cute. I like how you included Sam's puppy eyes and Dean acting like a dog. Very funny.
2/9/2011 c1 SparklyLalala
LMAO, oh yeah, it is clear where he picked up "dog" traits lol...cutee :)
2/9/2011 c1 31Nana56
You know, this isn't what I expected at all. I thought some random cat was going to try and join them or something. lol Stray cat strut refers to Dean! Priceless!

Love it! :)
2/8/2011 c1 17Paulathe Cat
Brilliant! LOL!
2/8/2011 c1 28DeanCasLover22
Lol. He learned it from Sam right? :D

I had a kitten named Lucky for a bit as a kid. The kitten was female but I named her that cause I felt I was Lucky to have her. She was so cute.
2/8/2011 c1 83sammygirl1963
Awesome ficlet my friend. Dean is going to love Lucky so mucn more now that the kitten is helping him to score the ladies LOL. As for Lucky, he is one lucky cat...getting to play with Sam's hair abd being held in his arms...fangirl moment there!
2/8/2011 c1 80Madd Aless
Oh my gosh that is so cute and right for the guys LOL
2/8/2011 c1 10Katrin Van Helsing
I love it. Lucky is written so well.
2/8/2011 c1 39Kady-SN
That was awesome! Dean=horndog. Gotta love 'im.

I love all three of them.
2/8/2011 c1 331983Sarah
Hahaha! I love that last line! That was the best! It was such a cute story, so full of goodness and win! Loved it! Esp. the line about Lucky "chirruping", that just reminds me of my kitty cats!
17 Page 1 2 Next »