FanFiction.Net
for Margaret in Wonderland

4/20/2019 c1 Guest
Grand story so far.
The thinking Margeret did was great. She understood her sibling's feelings.
It would be ncie if the dodo was the first from the group she meets. Good, old bird. And also the gryphon, mock turtle, and Absoelm. I wonder how she'd react.
I look forward to a hug scene between the two plucky girls.
9/30/2016 c1 32obsessive360
This is good! I'd love to read more!
6/29/2014 c1 jaconda
A word about Breakfast at the end of the world. It got many things about Doctor Who wrong.
5/31/2014 c1 17T. Alana M
Hey-since you've been reviewing ASC a lot, I felt bad that I haven't reviewed any of yours...

This was a very enjoyable read. Margaret's usually played as innocuous or shallow, or people just don't remember that Alice even had a sister. The writing was good, very fitting for a Lewis Carroll story-somewhat whimsical, but poetic. Margaret's character is also fleshed out well; she's a curious person, though not to the extent of her sister's curiosity, and is actually worried for Alice's well being. The fact that she divorced her husband for cheating on her also shows that she's got the beginnings of a strong character, as most wives at that time simply suffered in silence.

There were a few misspelled words. "[all] the preparations" "of [course]", but they're easily fixed.

"Dreamed" or "dreamt"-although 'dreamt' is the lesser used version.
8/30/2013 c1 3Because I Felt Like It
Please continue!
4/23/2013 c1 gandalf
I've never read Alice's adventures in Wonderland, but I don't think it's about good vs evil.
By the way, about that Doctor Who/Megamind crossover, War stories. Nineteen billion people? Who were not Daleks? Another atrocity which Doctor Who never said he committed. And even if the TARDIS key was stolen, only he can use it.
5/14/2011 c1 7TARRANT HiTOPP
Oh please tell me you haven't discontinued this story! PLEASE!
2/10/2011 c1 3chaoticmom
Very interesting start, I'll be looking forward to what happens next. AS to the past tense of dream as far as I know it's dreamt. I think that's the spelling anyway it might be dreamed though. Unfortunately spelling isn't my strongest point as my computer spell checker could attest. I hope this helps. take care
2/9/2011 c1 21Androsama