for When Logic meets Magic

3/12/2016 c3 Guest
*snickers*
Hakuba-kun with a cute little brother hanging off his arm, who happens to openly adore his new big brother and is a KID fan? Kyaa! Maybe he'll actually get to see Kaito flummoxed and gaping for once. XD
*coos*
9/27/2015 c2 15armysugakookie
i wonder how old harry is in this story
9/27/2015 c1 armysugakookie
i like the beginning. i wonder how will this end
7/29/2012 c2 NadaZilch
It's too bad you think you're not good at fanfiction (and have little time for it); I quite like your writing your far. :)
4/26/2012 c5 8Plunny.Empress
Yay! I really like this. ^-^ I seriously hope that you update soon! ^-^ You just gave me a bunch of ideas. ^-^ Mwahahahaha! XD
2/20/2012 c5 Ed0gawaC0nan
Please don't do yaoi!
1/1/2012 c5 2Irina Hunter
I can't wait to read the rest of the story. As far as pairings are concerned, my only request is for ShinichixRan.
12/19/2011 c5 14nequam-tenshi
I vote for HakubaXKaito and AiXConan.

Happy Holidays!
12/14/2011 c5 40Yoruko Rhapsodos
I'm disappointed... I can put up with Harry/Ayumi but I can't stand Heiji/Kazuha, they always seemed like Heiji sees her as a sister while Kazuha has far from platonic feelings for him. Either way though, I can't wait for you to update the rewrite.
11/24/2011 c4 Yoruko Rhapsodos
It's a little confusing- you still have the original 1st three chapters.
11/24/2011 c4 20D3athrav3n92
I really like the rewrite! I also agree with you; the first few chapters had the plot rushed just a little bit. Even though it's slow going, a plot as intricate as this takes time.

And does this really have to be a Hakuba/Kaito? I mean, I like the two, but not together, especially since there's been no indication of that in the anime/manga/whatever... Ah, whatever. To each his (or her) own, I guess.

Anyways, I really like how you had Hakuba just introduce himself to Harry, and help him get away from Dudley and his gang, instead of just barging in like the last one. It also shows that Hakuba had been keeping an eye on Harry for a while now, instead of just stating it.

Anyways, sorry 'bout the super-long review! I'm glad you started updating this again!

Keep writing!

-D3athrav3n92
10/7/2011 c3 Evci
Love this so far, it´s an awesome idea and a very good story. Can´t wait to read some more, please update soon !
8/9/2011 c3 6Niwaki
nice please continue soon
7/30/2011 c3 Immortalis Cruor Elf
update soooooon!
7/19/2011 c3 14nequam-tenshi
Will Kaito Kid meet Harry soon?

I like your plotline!