for Talon of the Empire

6/6 c1 9AraelDranoth
A fantastic first chapter. Exceptionally well written and I really felt as if I were standing on the bridge of the ship watching the exchange occur. Well done as that is the sign of great writing.

Keep up the good work!
1/14/2021 c6 16MoparGirl1
Another good one!
1/13/2021 c5 MoparGirl1
This was another really good chapter!
1/3/2021 c4 MoparGirl1
Another great one!
1/2/2021 c3 MoparGirl1
I am enjoying these chapters so much. There is so much tension and action piped into everything.
1/1/2021 c2 MoparGirl1
A direct to action opening! I love those. This chapter was action-packed and well written! I can't wait to read some more!
12/27/2020 c1 MoparGirl1
Oh, whoa, I can't wait to read more. Your style is so great; the opening sentence caught my attention!
8/22/2020 c23 13TheShadowOfZama
Good chapter and good story.

Talon is such a great character and not just Talon. Lani, Jan,... all of the characters were well written. The plot was engaging and I absolutely love the tactics that were used. I also really like the time period in which the story takes place. The reign of Ysanne Isard was pretty interesting.

I really hope that you make a sequel featuring the Bacta war. With Talon on her side the war may play out quite differently. Not to mention Talon's action may have had wider consequences already. The director mentioned that Talon's actions have handicapped the New Republic operations in one area under her control, which at the very least means her front is slightly more secure than it was in the original timeline and even forced them to weaken the assault force meant to strike against Zsjin.

Who knows maybe that will enable Zsjin to inflict some addtional casualties to the New Republic before being killed. Not to mention Talon saved almost the entire taskforce participating in Operation Stillwater. That means Isard has more assets at her disposal as well, though not all of those might be stationed at Thyferra.

I know the New Republic researched all of Isard's commanders and I am curious to hear what they have on Talon. Ironically they may not even think him as the biggest threat as the way he defeated their cruisers might just have them believe their taskforce commander messed up and flew into the asteroids, rather than Talon tricking him. With Talon present Sair won't have the best drilled and trained crew anymore or at least Talon has similar quality troops.

So yeah, I hope you make a sequel and many thanks for the wonderful story.
8/19/2020 c23 2Jonh137
I read through this story of yours in one sole day and it has been some of the most enjoyable reading in this subset of fanfiction and writing as a whole. I love the characters you have developed and the twists and turns that often made me feel like Talon, seeing pieces of the puzzle but unable to decipher their meaning! I’m really excited to read more of your work whether it be Star Wars related or not. Yet, I can’t deny that I do hope the sequel of this story comes quick.
8/18/2020 c23 5maadoorii
Just when I was thinking about Talon here he is!

The interactions with Isard and Talon was awesome! The way they acted together as they were planning for Thyferra and the future of the Empire was superb!

Dang I guess that's the end of Talon of the Empire. I'm sad its over but I'm very happy that this isn't where Talons story will end and that there will be sequels to Talon of the Empire! Just because of that I'am hyped!
8/16/2020 c23 1SamiKamii
I need him and Lani to kiss. It has to happen! You can’t leave us like this!
8/16/2020 c23 negronomicon
A great ending for a great fanfiction, I do hope to see more stories with Talon, a very well developed character in my opinion.

Best of luck to you!
8/16/2020 c23 Warga
Big oof, this story honestly deserves so much more attention from follows and favs then its got. Bravo.
7/12/2020 c1 Doruk Cider
Good
5/19/2020 c22 A Random Friend
An engaging read as ever. Captivated from the moment it began and really felt the intensity and desperation of combat. Keep up the amazing work!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »