for Something Good Can Work

4/27/2017 c4 GleeEditz.Samchel
OMG please update! I want to see what happens why u gotta leave it on a cliffhanger man!
5/18/2012 c4 1Supernatural-Girl17
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
11/12/2011 c4 Sophie
Please update. Its really good!
10/27/2011 c4 Caitlebug
I know that you havent updated in 6 months but please make another one! :(
6/6/2011 c4 Gryffindor4eva
Wicked Story!
5/15/2011 c4 1XxStefany369xX
Omg please continue I really enjoy reading your story so PLEASE continue :)
5/14/2011 c4 4LNCrow
Update soon please! I love this story! Ahhh! Poor Sam:( I hope Rachel can help him! I think he's pretty sexy if you ask me.
4/17/2011 c4 8mygirlhermione
Wow. Poor Sam! This fic is great! I love Sam/Rachel and I can't wait to see what happens next!
4/17/2011 c4 3FaithfulToLea
Update
4/15/2011 c4 2brighteyescoldheart
Omg! I hope Rachel helps Sam in tim! Update! Now! *stomps foot*
4/13/2011 c4 2ImperialChaos
I genuinly love this. Its brilliant!

Also poor sam what with his body image issues :(
4/12/2011 c4 Darth Hilarious
Great place to end the chapter, a cliffhanger. That sucks for the readers, can't wait for the next chapter. Sam is a very strange character in Glee and you have taken one of his trait and written it in a very tasteful way. Sam can't tie his shoelaces, has body dysmorphic disorder, a dyslexic that manages to learn another language on his own (no teachers for Navi). Rachel telling him that he can't be fat using a powerpoint presentation somehow pops into my head when I imagine the next chapter.
4/12/2011 c2 julie
it's good but some part were overexaggerated. for example, when you said finn turned deathly pale, it didn't sound right for the situation. you could have said finn froze or he opened his mouth to say something but didn't.
4/12/2011 c4 10MayaDitty
Oh my god ! Your story is so awesome !
4/12/2011 c4 Princesakarlita411