for 100 Things You Shouldn't Do In Death Note

3/1/2014 c3 arseniccatnep
Rule #38
L copied my way of sitting! I also know much better ways of getting cake from him than stealing it. :). I love my cake and I have L's sweet tooth.I once ate a whole box of sugar cubes. So yeah, L all the way!
8/5/2012 c6 LuvLuffy
Chibi fucken Luffy xD
Omygawd xDDD u do not know how many things went through my mind when u mentioned one piece! I luv u Sooo much!
8/5/2012 c4 LuvLuffy
Luv ur writing and L and this chappy and not crying over Zoroos deatthhhh ;( (ur fault) overall, loved it
8/5/2012 c3 LuvLuffy
I copy L in so many ways, not only does L give me an excuse to love candy and stay skinny-ish average, but he was just so Freaken awesome!
6/6/2012 c6 1KiNewdles
Rule 82. Do not poke L when he's sitting in his special way to see if he falls over.

I have a friend who sits like him a lot. One time he had his legs in his jacket because he was cold and I pushed him over, he couldn't get back up. w
12/11/2011 c6 7xGrellSutcliffx
I broke rule 71 like so many times.. o_o... I went up to every death note fan in my school and told them about Light's last name. xD

And I love the ones at the bottom... knowing me I might break rule 103...
12/11/2011 c2 53Sonar
It's spelt Aizawa
5/28/2011 c5 10Emerald Eme-Pon Walker
Awwww mannnnnnnnnnnnn... I was looking for one like: Do not point out that Yagami spelled backwards is 'I'm a gay' to Light and ask if that is true. I like the 'Do not hiss and call the Death Note "my preciousssss…" while clutching it into your chest.' one.
5/13/2011 c5 LightningIzzy
I vote for: Do not check in L's bathroom to see if he has a comb.

AND

Do not scream "HI LAWLIET!" in L's ear while he's making a sugar cube tower.
3/7/2011 c5 6LittlelazyCat
I vote on:

Do not squee like a brain-dead fangirl when L smiles. Or, just don't squee at all.

L rocks ^-^
2/26/2011 c5 2lazy2login
I love this, it has made my day. And I like "Do not take one of the special belts and press it a few hundred times just to see how many times Watari's cell phone rings"
2/26/2011 c5 1ShardsOfTheCrystalHeart
"Do not steal L" . . . *looks around with shifty eyes* . . . I can't promise that.

By the way, pretty good work with the "Do Not Do in Death Note" List
2/26/2011 c5 1iatethecookie
I say Do not take one of the special belts and press it a few hundred times to see how many times Watari's cell phone rings just because I want to read that happening =P
2/25/2011 c5 11BeautifulLie1313
I vote for NO... Just no, simply because I want to see how you right that.
2/25/2011 c5 37EreAsha
I am so going to do all of those things exept steal L's cake. This isawsome. I have a snow day too. The only difference is that I can't typ up another chapter.
30 Page 1 2 Next »