for Crazy Cullen!: Raising Alice

4/3/2011 c3 1emsBlock
it! neeext asap! :D:D:D:D:D
4/2/2011 c3 4Izzy Jizzy
I m not a bog twilight fan. Wait. Scratch that. I down right hate twilight, but consider me impressed. This story is frikin awesome man. U gotta continue. Or I will have ta make ya. Kiddin but seriously. Continue. I mean it
4/2/2011 c3 4Zomolu
She cussed out the nurse for bringing her Jell-O instead of applesauce."

Lol, nice detail :-) I quite liked this story, so i'm reviewing, and you should no that i don't review alot. This is my fourth review in here ever, and i have had my profile for 1 year. :-)

Anyways, lovely story, love the way Alice acts :-)

Please update soon! xx

(If you have the time, please check out my Twilight story out)

:-)
4/1/2011 c3 1hoNeypiAnoBs
This is freaking funny! I love the crazy Alice... please update soon!
3/31/2011 c3 13BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60
I love this chapter just like I liked the other two. I can't wait til you update it again. Thanks for the update.
3/18/2011 c2 xitslikesummer
ahaha XD this is so cute keep going!
3/5/2011 c2 BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60
That was so cute! I hope that you are going to continue it.
3/4/2011 c2 review girly
omg this is sooo cute and funny i could so totally see that happaning. :)
2/15/2011 c2 1emsBlock
omg i looove this story i want this story it's sooo sweet!:D
2/14/2011 c2 aurike
aww that was sweet! Alice is adorable!curiuos how it goes next, amd how everyone else will react to her :)

and about how to do, well how you seem it'll be better. i probably would want some storyline, but i would be glad with childhood drables too lol
2/10/2011 c1 caww
Good for Carlisle for distracting Alice enough to get treatment. I'm glad his heart went out to that foul mouth rascal of a little three yr old.

Sigh-I hope it's the pain that caused her to be so hard for the medical team to deal with.. instead of her upbringing? Who knows maybe she learned the words from a naughty parrot? I do believe in one person making a difference, I hope that it's not long for Alice to realize she has it good with the Cullen's, and best to behave a bit better? Yeah, I can see her being able to wrap her little finger around this new family of hers. Can't wait to read how Alice takes a bite out of each family member for life.

caww