for What I Feel

8/9/2019 c1 jtdarkman
Omg why am I just now seeing this
1/27/2016 c1 Guest
This is soooo sweet.
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
This one is sweet :) not too quick or shallow and the characters didn't feel well.. Out of character.
2/4/2014 c1 21MissGoose
Aw! Super cute and I loved every word! A very possible Yuffie and Vincent moment! Great work!
11/18/2013 c1 2Erilin-chan
Felt I couldn't read ur most recent story without reading the prequel! Interesting one-shot. It was just a tad quick, but then again had a lot of ground to cover in a short time. Vincent's introspective thoughts were an interesting choice. Liked the jokes and the interactions.
10/12/2013 c1 10Clever Eagle
Adorable. Plausible. Excellent writing. I love it.
7/14/2011 c1 Raven Crimson
Very cute story, and not so farfetched, though I still think Vincent wouldn't have been as forward as he was in the end. I really dug Yuffie's wiser than typical character. People tend to write her as if she's still a 16 year old, forgetting that DoC did portray her to be a bit more mature than FFVII and AC ever did. This Yuffie felt like a natural progression to her DoC personality, which I really REALLY liked.

Vincent sounded plausible too, though of course liberties were taken at the end that did work for the story. Great one shot. Thank you.
5/9/2011 c1 Shelby
This story was perfect! I have been searching for a Yuffie/Vincent story that could really happen and this one won the prize! This could totally happen and I had the image of everything happening through the whole story. 10/5 stars! I'm still smiling like an idiot! Thank you for writing this!
4/17/2011 c1 2Jillato
Wonderful short story. Made me giggle like a school girl :)
3/26/2011 c1 21LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore
Great story, oh wise one, yuffie just got promoted from the young grasshopper to the wise peacock :)
2/13/2011 c1 64mizperceived
Normally I'm not a Yuffentine fan but this was really sweet and dare I say it... plausible. I can see this happening.

Story was well written with a nice flow to it. A fav!
2/11/2011 c1 25blueflower1594
OMG cutemness! Well done!
2/11/2011 c1 2Fetherhd
I liked this
2/11/2011 c1 13Carriesworld
Awwwww! That was so sweet! I love Vincent and Yuffie! :)
2/11/2011 c1 15Yes-4-Yuffentine
Aww! I loved this! It was a really satisfying read!
17 Page 1 2 Next »