for It Was You

3/1 c1 Ignite sparkle
Aww.. so cuuutteeeee... How are you able to write stories this cute. I am fangirling this story.
1/29/2017 c1 4Revenial
An adorable read nice to see a confident Ash for a change rather than a dense unsuspecting one.
10/14/2016 c1 nami
I think this is the first time I read a story where Ash realized his feelings before Misty. And I love that XD
5/6/2016 c1 The Warty Hogg
You need to read the posting guidelines for FFN. After you have actually READ them, if you don't understand them, I can explain. Basically, if you DID NOT WRITE IT, you CAN NOT POST IT. Stealing from another writer is illegal, unethical and violation of the law and the posting guidelines. So, take out all the words YOU DID NOT WRITE.
3/12/2013 c1 Guest
this was such a good story!
i luved it and it was soooo cute!
5/13/2012 c1 8RandomWordsMashedUp
Great story.
12/1/2011 c1 14HappyLeif
I really liked this! I liked how it wasn't too mushy, and was pretty realistic. I also liked the change-up from your typical 'Misty has been in love with him forever and Ash only just realized his feelings' story. I can grow tired of an angsty Misty! I enjoyed reading about the epiphany being hers, for a change. I appreciated how you threw in a new character to be Misty's best friend, as that would be far more likely than her 'friend' being some random other character they met in one episode long ago.. (i.e. Duplica, or Giselle, or something. This is a glaring illogical flaw in most fanfics.) Good work!
10/10/2011 c1 6turle
Nice story, Yeah that Drew guy was being a real jerk-ass (pardon the french). Wow, that takes a lot of guts to do that Ash, to kiss the girl you like your best friend.
9/28/2011 c1 Trevmon
You used a song from the first movie's soundtrack.
3/21/2011 c1 46EchidnaPower
Well this story was very well written and the personalities were well captured. Although to be totally honest, I was kinda hoping there'd be a bar fight between Ash and Tyler. xD Oh well, at any rate, Janet...I suppose as FCs go, Janet seems more realistic than a lot of other FCs that have shown up in stories, including mine with Brad and D. Shad. Of course I'd like to think Brad and D. Shad are cool but that's not the point. xD Getting back to the story subject, using Misty's dreams was a very good way of revealing Ash to everyone, although I'm surprised that Ash had to look at her face before he recognized Misty, and likewise with Ash. Now the kiss scene at the elevators, I appreciate the fact that you made it a short and simple kiss, nothing too lustful like having them use their tongues, since I think that's just...too much for AAML stories. And finally the last part, nice way of connecting the beginning and the end together by saying Ash hugged her gentle enough not to hurt her, but tight enough to never let go. Bravo my fellow AAML author.
2/10/2011 c1 2Jane Hawthorn
I want to say something intelligent and useful but the only thing coming out of brain at the minute is, "CUUTTEEE!" So take that as you will. I am definitely favoriting though.
2/10/2011 c1 3Downtown Battle Mountain
You could really get into this story, cuz this story was so legit. I have also written an AAML. Can you review it? Thanks, keep it up!