for What Is This Feeling?

2/25/2021 c1 258magicmumu
This was good. I really like that Brittany's like 'they're in love'.
4/15/2020 c1 fabrayctrl
I have to say how I absolutely hate most of the gleeks behaviors in this fic and some of others stories I've read with quite similar plot. They were insanely insensitive towards both girls, I hate how fucking stupid Brittany acts all the time, and yes I said right STUPID, this isn't about any of them, they pressured both Rachel and Quinn to come out even tho none of them acted like a decent friend to them it was awful and infuriating to read I didn't like what Quinn said about Rachel when they asked but I can understand how that harsh response came from, they ALL know how Quinn was raised who her father was but still had to expose them like that, not even the ending made me hate them less.
1/5/2020 c1 losthorcrux
Finally! Took Quinn long enough lol
7/14/2019 c1 PeacefullyJos
this was so so so so so so beautiful, my god. one of the best faberry fics.
2/18/2019 c1 Horseshoefijzer
I honestly laughed at that last line, this was adorable.
10/27/2015 c1 4garnmcgaughn
Great story, loved how you touched on points over the time just enough to get the base idea without filling in extra details. Great ending too
9/14/2015 c1 3BuRiChiFaN
This fic is so cute. I loved how their relationship progressed and that ending was adorable and beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
6/19/2014 c1 220mniessence
:3 so adorable
5/23/2014 c1 xbettax
Sweet
2/2/2014 c1 4nmoKor508
I don't think quinn deserve rachel she always letting her feel bad about herself she always saying how bad she is and always look what rachel do wrong but she never take a look at herself and see how she hurt people
4/11/2013 c1 Po
Rachel should have punched Quinn in the face tbh. What an awful, entitled little prick. It's hard to buy into a "romance" when one of them is so clearly undeserving and a superior idiot. It feels unhealthy.
4/9/2013 c1 lochie17
Oh my, that was long! It was absolutely lovely though. Not an overwhelmingly angst-y but made my heart constricting in some parts. Kudos!
7/13/2012 c1 SuperGleek18
Loved reading this :)
5/15/2012 c1 10dgronison
faberry endgame!
5/12/2012 c1 Lils J. Keald
This was funny and endearing, and also I love that you write such long one-shots. It comes in handy when reading on my phone, so thanks!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »