for What Is This Feeling?

2/4/2012 c1 kate
Stumbled upon this fic and I am so happy I did. It was a real joy to read. I really loved how you weaved canon into your story and built off of it. Thanks for sharing. :-)
12/4/2011 c1 16Aesify
Lovely.
7/25/2011 c1 1WittyNinja
I have so much love for this. You write these characters brilliantly. I'd love to see you pen another, longer Faberry!
7/15/2011 c1 wishfulzen
You know what was so distracting about this story, your writing, and the progression of Quinn and Rachel's relationship... the fact that I kept getting lost in actually picturing it on the show. Consequently, it took me twice as long to finish this amazing story. I mean it's one thing to get characterization down, it's another to make the characters come across as real and flawed as you do.

You write the transition from subtle to sexy so incredibly well... thank you for sharing this with us!
6/13/2011 c1 Gimmicky
Ha ha! The Tooth Fairy stole my grandma's dentures too!

Gosh, I am so in love with this. Reading FanFiction is sometimes like fishing for gold. You have to sort through a bunch of other crap until you find what you're looking for.

(Seriously—so fucking perfect.)
5/28/2011 c1 malexfaith
Very enjoyable read. Love their progress over time. Great writing. Thanks heaps for sharing
5/19/2011 c1 Anonymiua
Amazing story, u managed to capture the essence of te characters perfectly. I love it. And I love how you build up from quinn s bitchiness to lov
4/10/2011 c1 vtam
That was wonderful! The pacing of the story was perfect. Please write more Faberry!
2/18/2011 c1 ashadowpassed
Damn. How I love this story so much. I really liked the way you build it up like that. It's cute and the angst is just perfect. My heart seriously ached during the last part. And the Brittany bits we so adorable. One of my favorites now.
2/17/2011 c1 SamDittrich
Beautiful! =)
2/15/2011 c1 awww
awwwwww... this was so sweet!

this was a very lovely piece of writing, wonderful job! i love how you took the time to develop their relationship, and mix in actual scenes while making them seem like natural parts of your story. the characterizations were spot-on; i could totally hear mercedes in the dialogue.

very nice! thanks for writing and posting this!
2/14/2011 c1 auriflamme
Huh. That was one of the more in-character and likable Faberry fics. Thank you.
2/14/2011 c1 VK. Celler
This was too awesome. I really, really enjoyed it!
2/14/2011 c1 Rainbombz
This was perfect. :D Some much needed kind of fluff for a sleepless night. I pretty much loved this all the way through, but that last line really sealed the deal. I can't wait to read anything you might (please?) write in future.
2/14/2011 c1 thatiss0dawn
Oh my gosh. Perfect fic is perfect. Write moree Faberry!
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »