for What Is This Feeling?

2/14/2011 c1 Reader
I loved it, awesome story. I really liked how everybody was IC. I hope you will continue to write more faberry stories.
2/13/2011 c1 WaLe
Really really really veeery great story! Such a good time reading it! Thank u so much for sharing this ;) favourited :P hope you'll write more stories ^^
2/12/2011 c1 A new fan
I rarely leave reviews because it's hard for me to express how much I love a story - I'm not good with words - and I tend to use the words awesome and amazing a lot, which makes me want to go buy a thesaurus. But man. This is, by far, the best Rachel/Quinn one-shot that I've read. The pace of the story and how it started all the way back at Sectionals to present day. It almost made me feel like I was watching the show in a sense. Excellent, excellent job. I look forward to more R/Q stories from you.
2/12/2011 c1 13iceonthewing
This was all kinds of perfect. I have no other review for you. Just perfect.
2/12/2011 c1 ak1447
I really loved this, the progress was amazing and I love the fact that Brittany knew about them. This was a really wonderful fic. The ending was awesome!
2/12/2011 c1 40CJtheCregg
Really, Really, REALLY good.

I was disapointed to discover that you haven't written any other Glee fics! :(

But I really enjoyed this one. Well written... you wrote the characters perfectly.
2/11/2011 c1 16chasingfireflies
Excellent. I loved it.
2/11/2011 c1 Poker Chiq
Absolutely awesome!
2/11/2011 c1 6Floorplan91
This was truly amazing :D loved it from the start to the end
2/11/2011 c1 romangst
I LOVE THIS! I really have no words! Ahhh, going to read again!
2/11/2011 c1 93MsLane
This was absolutely amazing; I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this is...there aren't enough words in the english language for me to use to help scratch the surface of how good this is !

41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3