for Visitors

3/3/2018 c13 4quentin3655
Goddammit this made me cry like a baby...
Fucking beautiful work man!
3/22/2014 c13 Galem
Shoot! I didn't sign my review, yeah, I'm the one sobbing.
3/22/2014 c13 Guest
I came close to crying several times throughout all the chapters but this one broke me.*sobs tears of sorrow and joy* Nuju! Matoro! Lhikan! *can't type anymore due to tears*
4/14/2012 c13 16CookiesAreSoHot
I usually stay clear of any fanfic that happens post-Metru Nui, but I took a whim at reading this and... I'm CRYING.

I hope you're happy, Ed!
11/21/2011 c13 Mazula
Is this revenge for making you cry from my Neven FFF fic? Well you have succeeded, as this is my twenty-sixth time reading this (yes, i kept track) and I STILL get all choked up at the beautiful ending and the whole thing and just the BWAAAAAAAAAAH~!

Evil! So evil! MORE! (fics I mean, I know visitors is done lol)
11/14/2011 c13 CurrentlyUnknown
You! You! You... are wonderful. I seriously loved this fic and that ending moved me far more than it had any right to. Please keep up the Bionicle work, there aren't nearly enough quality authors as it deserves.
11/11/2011 c13 4LokaCola
This is very well written. I rarely cry to reading stuff, but the end... that was so sad! But it was great! :)
11/11/2011 c13 InTheLight-Hija
Thank you for mentioning me, and two times actually. ^^ Your very welcome! I always make a point to stick with a story once I've started r&ring it. :D

Even if this is a tiny bit different than what I suggested, I still think it's great, and even better than mine. Heck, the original statue would have melted... xD

Wonderful job! :D
11/10/2011 c13 4TigerToa
The entire time reading this, all I could think was "I'm not going to cry I'm not going to cry I'm not going to cry". Thank you for proving me wrong ;n;

Seriously, thank you. This whole story is an absolutely beautiful tribute to Matoro... Kopeke's idea has to be the best climax this story could have. Glass... Perfect tribute to the kindest Toa of Ice ever to exist :)

and that song. All I could see listening to it was the waterfall in Karda Nui, Matoro falling, putting on the mask... That song is perfect for his end... shoot, now I'm gonna cry again... Thank you so much for this story!
8/31/2011 c12 The Meme Queen's Gone
OH MY GOSH YOU'RE ALIVE! :D This was really cute, and nice job with getting Pewku's personality.
8/29/2011 c12 InTheLight-Hija
You're updating again! YEEEEEES! :D *is a happy girl*

I had almost forgotten that you were gonna do Pewku! Everyone's favorite little shell head ^^ I liked this one a lot, and how it was all in Pewku's pov and how you made it fit, and how it was funny at times too. Looking forward to more from ya!
4/24/2011 c11 V Fan 217
Hehehe. Sorry for the late review. ^^" I really like that though, the Turaga are the elders, they have no problem with fighting with each other. ^^
4/23/2011 c8 Random Reader
Hm, so Terri DOES have feelings! XD
4/20/2011 c11 InTheLight-Hija
I love reading about the Turaga. And you got them down just right :) Darn, I always get all sad for Nuju thinking about how he doesn't have Matoro any more. Great job as always! Can't wait for when you update more.
4/5/2011 c10 53Zelda12343
Well, at least he got to say goodbye, in a way...
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »