for Visitors

3/16/2011 c7 2Banquo'sGhost
Great chapter as always; I love mata nui! You definitely made me believe that this segment should have been in the overall story, if only to add to mata nui's character (though I do think he has been developed well). Too bad mata nui wouldn't really be able to see matoro's statue in metru nui since the city is inside his own body...then again he could probably visit in his 'mask of light' body, albeit while makuta is in control.

Just to add, I believe you stated in kopaka's chapter that kopaka didn't understand the need for the toa mahri to have breathing tubes since everyone could survive underwater; well this isn't true.

The robots in Bionicle do have lungs (they have organic tissue in them as wel) and only with gali's original mask, which allows people to breathe underwater, is it possible to do such. The toa mahri were unique in that all of them could breathe in the ocean. So not even kopaka could breathe underwater let alone anyone else, unless wearing a mask that allows them to do so.
3/15/2011 c6 InTheLight1396
Ahh, Kongu... he does need more love. The Mahri will always be a fave, and this was a great way to put their loss for Matoro. Even Kongu crying was a nice touch. *sniffle* good job! And I saw your other update for Metru Uni, but I don't have time to get over and R&R at the moment; will try to later :D
3/3/2011 c1 2Toa Lapaka
This was a very good story, I never really thought of Matoro and Kopeke as friends, but you made it work. It's funny how you never here about the grief matoro's friends must of had after he died
2/28/2011 c5 4LokaCola
I must say, I really like these chapters. They are very good. And sad.
2/27/2011 c5 2Banquo'sGhost
Ah it's so hard to find good, and at times just decent, bionicle fanfiction. This story has really tugged at my heartstrings. In fact, I've enjoyed all of your other Matoro centric tales as well; he's such a lovable matoran/toa. Although, the Metru Nui saga will always be my favorite, but you've really made me like Matoro more than I had with this story. To be able to see how all those lives Matoro touched have been so deeply affected by his death, honors his character (and perhaps gives the ice Mahri toa more credit than he had in the books).

You made me believe Kopaka's 'little brother' affliction with Matoro even though there was little to no evidence of this in the canon story. Nuju is an underrated, underused, character and I'm glad we got to get more into his mind your fanfiction. Ironically, I liked Ehrye's chapter the best (though again this is your version of how Ehrye acted around Matoro) mostly because, he was a jerk.

As I mentioned before the Metru Nui saga is my favorite and I couldn't help but think how much I didn't like Ehrye when reading his segment. Then I read about his "true" feelings. Giving a reason to why Ehrye acts the way he does has altered my point of view of him.

These are beautiful, but unfortunately short chapters about the people Matoro has touched in life, then again the smaller things can be the most rewarding. I apologize for the long paragraph here, but I've truly enjoyed your stories and wanted make you aware of it. Good luck with future projects, I can't wait to see more if you have any other ideas in mind.
2/21/2011 c5 InTheLight-Hija
Ah geez... Jaller and Hahli. This was very good, and Jaller wanting to protect everyone sounds just like him. Oh and I checked out that bionicle vid on youtube (LOL!) really fun.

Keep it up!

2/17/2011 c4 InTheLight-Hija
Oh my gosh, so sad... Kopaka's view of Matoro being like a little brother was adorable (don't tell 'Paka I said that)And I like how you included his reactions to the Matoran becoming a Toa and then dying. Very much like Kopaka.

Can't wait to see Jaller and Hahli's turn.

2/16/2011 c3 InTheLight-Hija
I loved all the reminiscence about Matoro in this one, and Nuju's thoughts on him. That bit at the end somehow almost made me cry XD it was perfect...

Well, I can't really think of anyone to visit... if only there was a Ga-Matoran that had a secret crush on him or something, then at least a female would be able to visit him.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next shot.

2/13/2011 c2 InTheLight-Hija
You handled Ehrye very well. I think I'm actually sorry for him now. It's very easy to understand him in this chapter, and I like the fact that Nuju came in at the end. It'll be very interesting to see Kopaka and Nuju's turns.

2/13/2011 c1 InTheLight-Hija
This was so sad, and yet it made me smile. Especially about the whole humming thing that Matoro started. I can see that happening ^^ I wonder who shall be the next visitor?

40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3