for The Show Must Go On

5/22/2014 c1 155showtunediva
This is a good story but I do agree with others it is not really related to Anything Goes. There is another website for stories with original characters. I hope you will continue this story on that site.
8/3/2013 c2 26M-dog14NCISgeek
Never EVER seen this musical, but that was a wonderful story. :)

I had hoped to see it a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't get tickets. I wanted to see what other people did with it. :)
12/13/2012 c1 14delovlies
look at what this is entered under...it says Anything Goes. This is not Anything Goes-related at all...post it on fictionpress if it's original...or find the right "fiction". Please move it!
8/12/2012 c2 LovelyRita
OMG OMG OMG I totally LOVE this story!
4/1/2012 c2 2QueenFan16
Why in the world is this marked as COMPLETE? I want to hear more! This is probably the ONLY Queen fanfic that's NOT just a songfic (those things are SOOO BORING). How does Bri break up Roger and Freddie? Will Deaky win his tournament? Okay...not so much the second one, but definitely the first question! Could you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE write more?
10/22/2011 c2 RachelAnne96
Write more please :)
2/22/2011 c1 79EverTheDreamer
Anything Goes is a musical by Cole Porter. This is not an Anything Goes fanfic.

Please move it. If it is an original work with original characters, I suggest fictionpress.com
2/12/2011 c1 11LittleGreenFae
Hey

I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can, but since I'm pretty much sick of people posting stories that don't belong here, I don't know if I can.

This is real people fiction or rpf. This page is for fan fiction based on the Queen musical We Will Rock You. You heard of it? Please remove your story, or you will be reported.

-Fae.