for The Tale of Nightbreeding

5/14 c1 nemesisswan
So... You're*
2/16 c11 NeverNeverLady
Just found this, loved it but I guess I'll never know how it was going to end.
10/13/2018 c11 Vaph2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I really hope you finish writing it! This has been my absolute favorite Nightbreed fan fiction story!
10/12/2018 c4 Guest
I read these stories at night when my hubby is sleeping. I nearly woke him up laughing out loud when Kara went to fight the " blue devil!"
9/22/2018 c1 Day
You clearly know nothing of Peloquin. He'd never rape someone.
8/31/2018 c11 Melissa
Hey, I’m really enjoying your story. Please update soon. Doing fantastic job, keep the awesomeness coming.
5/3/2017 c11 FFFOtaku
Good chapter. I do hope Kara will be able to escape Peloquin for good.
5/3/2017 c3 FFFOtaku
Good story. I hope Kara seeks vengeance on Peloquin and annihilate him.
4/29/2017 c11 6Yasdnilgoth
This has been the most intense and awesome fanfiction for the movie Nightbreed! I barely watched the movie a few days ago and I must say it is one of the most underrated classics that deserved a public appreciation:) I never knew the creator was also behind Hellraiser as well lol!
Anyway, back to the review, your OC Kara is a great character. I love how she is no Mary Sue and is a wicked, kick ass girl who fights for her freedom. Kara isn't easily subdue and gives up. I am disturbed to see her in a very nasty situation of getting raped.
The subject of rape I totally not support and I really hated Peloquin for going to that on someone innocent who hasn't done anything. I don't want to be on his side but I seem to understand, in my own hypothesis, he is like that towards Kara because she is a natural(aka human). I do remember from the movie, Peloquin despises the Natural and would go to the extend of breaking the law just so he can have his way on the humans. I have seen pictures from the comic that Peloquin is really old since he went through the Pre-civil war era and such. So, imagine the long history of his interactions towards the naturals. If you know a website where I can look into his history and origins( as well as other Nightbreed character Bio), please let me know.
Then after reading his "reason" as of why he acts towards her that way, he seem to follow his animal instinct and desire. I can see he would have a hard time to love Kara and have her love in return. Well, plain obvious after what he had done. Also, Peloquin fail to realize he can't be a two timer. But I'm sure you'll find a way to solve that issue. I'm not sure what happened between him and Sassi, since they are couple from the movie but I guess I'll have to wait to find out that interesting information. You sure left us in a cliffhanger and I begged on my knees for you to continue :D
I do have questions and suggestions of what you can do. Question first though, since Peloquin and Kara had unprotected sex, wouldn't she be pregnant by then? I know women under stress don't get pregnant right away, though, it would be an interesting turn of events, if that happens somewhere near the climax. Also, will Peloquin find out if Narcisse and Rachel were behind in Kara's escape? I hope not...they are the best of friends and perhaps the most humane characters from the nightbreed colony. I hope, and it might be shocking, this is your own take on the movie, like AU. I admire more original stories that is a take on the original story but with a different plot.
Suggestions, I can imagine Kara waking up and finding herself chained up. Then as a way to torment her, Peloquin would pull her like a dog wherever he goes, to see his gang and perhaps Sassi. This would totally be unbearable for Kara since she despises him. Since she left, does she get a trial for doing so? She would have a chance to tell everyone how horrible they treated her and not feeling welcome, except for Rachel, Babbet and Narcisse.
Well, I hope you get your mojo on the go and update ASAP! I need to know what will happen! PM me if you would like to talk about your future chapters in case you need help ;)
12/26/2016 c1 104Thecricketsarecalling
Yes! I can't explain how happy I am that you came back. PLEASE continue. I understand how hard it is to finish/get interested in a story again but you re truly a brilliant writer. PLEASE continue!
9/23/2016 c11 Guest
So glad to hear you're back! I can't wait to read more. I really wonder what's going to happen next and how the characters are going to react.
4/27/2016 c1 cottoncandysunrise
My interest has definitely been piqued!
4/18/2016 c11 TawniBravo
Welcome back! I've been wondering about your story.
4/15/2016 c11 4IMMORTAN-JOES-FIRST-BREEDER
I loved this chapter. Well I love the whole thing hehe. I'm excited that he got her back.
Anyway I'm glad you're back to writing this story I missed it. Just take your time and don't stress.
4/15/2016 c11 11Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
Nice update...

How are you feeling?

Get enough rest?

Writing is a good distraction but remember to take a break too...
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »