FanFiction.Net

Very intresting.. but nice! :) :D
4/11/2013 c2 lovelyoko31001
continue...please
10/20/2012 c2 Megamarker
Hey! You have to write another chapter at least! As to were Ulrich and Yumi run away together! Or something.
7/9/2012 c2 Guest
this was quite goood next chappie, please?
12/5/2011 c2 28DeathDaisy
aww, i like it, its so...cutish
8/19/2011 c2 singingequestrian89
I like your story the opening to the second chapter was a bit confusing cuz of where you ended the first chapter but I figured it out but just thought id let you know. I hope you write at least another chapter to wrap the story up or enough chapters to finish this story.
8/1/2011 c2 8waytobefabulous
Aloha! It's me, lyokofanforever, from the forum...and...PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEE... kaythx
7/13/2011 c2 niiary
Hey theeere~

I thought this fanfic was dead xD But nooo :D

Nice job ^^

I think this was a good chapter, and the new characters didn't annoy me. In fact, Emma scared me xD

I hope you don't have a block agaain~

-DiAnA
7/9/2011 c2 HiThere12
This is a brilliant story, and like those McDonald's commercials say, I'm lovin' it! Please don't abandon it. I'd love to read more. :)
7/9/2011 c2 hdfkahfkdahsfapuvibea
Yay! You updated! I was wandering if you were gonna update and writer's blocks hurt me too! Two of mine haven't been worked on in over a month! Good job with the story! Love it!
7/8/2011 c2 1BrettDMason
I love this story. I can't wait for the next update, if there is one.
7/8/2011 c2 34RayBansandSkittles
I can't wait for you to update. Great job and the OCs weren't annoying either.
7/7/2011 c1 HiThere12
Love 3 it. Perfectly written, and I love the way Ulrich declares his love to Yumi. You're an excellent writer. :)
6/3/2011 c1 hdfkahfkdahsfapuvibea
Loved this story! Try to make it longer! You captured Odd's personality perfectly, and I should know, that's REALLY hard to do. But now you have to make a sequel: How to Crash a Party!
3/20/2011 c1 896789645364w65678908
Me: That is AWFUL! -claps gleefully-

Sparky: Icing, please stop and just go back to fangirling over Odd.

Me: -blushes- SHUT UP! RESHIRAM, EAT HER!

Sparky: ...Nice Angel...Good boy, good Reshiram named Angel...That's it...Back away and-GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
21 Page 1 2 Next »