for Warrior's of the Force

3/5/2012 c3 29CC-645
Well, I can do this review in: a) Evil sith jerk mode; b) annoying-as-hell protocol droid mode; c) extremely sarcastic Jedi Master mode. I choose the latter. I have read up to this point, and honestly I have found: 368 spelling mistakes (English) 587 spelling mistakes (Star Wars) Over 850 grammatical and tense mistakes, Also I have found about 376 Canonical mistakes, for example the simple little fact that Aayla Secura is NOT on the Jedi Counci. Ohter things that jumped out at me were the way you spelled"Jedi" and "Obi-wan" just to name a few. In this text I have noticed you you repeat yourself and don't interchange verbs and adjectives too. But it you could possibly ingore all of the above and 12000 more, the story [u]line[/u] is ok.

CC-645
4/8/2011 c1 Llyyn
Awesome story! I love the way it's turning out!=)
3/9/2011 c13 5patattack
Wicked chapter. Liked the suddenness of Barriss and Zach getting together. And I must say, I really like how you made Zach and Micheal. What I mean is I like that they're really powerful, but not unreasonably and can still be beaten.
3/7/2011 c13 20General Maraxus
A brillaint way to finish the story. The sequel will be really interesting with both these couples. Sorry to hear about you both getting beat up by Stone Cold, personally I think it was a good idea to have Barriss and Zach get together at the conclusion of this one rather than wait to the sequel. I salute you both for a tremendous story and I look forward to the sequel
3/7/2011 c13 5Alpha545
that's a lovely ending you got there, love it, i'm looking forward to the sequel a lot! thanks for this great story!
3/6/2011 c11 5patattack
Way wicked chapter! It was really funny, with Zach seeing them kiss and the 'notes' after the end was hilarious too.
3/6/2011 c10 patattack
Interesting to see a slight romance aspect surfacing. Wonder how the two of them are going to go through this.
3/6/2011 c9 patattack
3/6/2011 c8 patattack
Wicked chapter. When I got to the part where the droid telling Grievous there was a problem, I was thinking 'Grievous is going to do something violent, I know it', and of course he did.
3/6/2011 c7 patattack
The fight was well done. Zach insulting Ventress was funny.
3/6/2011 c6 patattack
Good chapter! The fight was well done.
3/6/2011 c5 patattack
Nice chapter. It was interesting how the Prime minister trapped the two boys, but fun that they still emerged victorious. It's funny when Zach's like: I wonder what this button does?

Will read on.
3/5/2011 c12 20General Maraxus
Insulting Cad Bane, insulting Dooku. Does he have a death wish or something? Great chapter and I look forward to the rescue attempt
3/5/2011 c12 5Alpha545
nice, first boys rescue girls and now the other way around, interesting, looking forward to how this ends! thanks!
3/3/2011 c1 cnwriter
i have an account just did not log in. This is good 4 a 1st chapter.i saw a few boo boos but u will get better as you write more! YAY WOO HOO HA HA! GREAT FIC!
53 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »