for Warrior's of the Force

3/3/2011 c11 5Alpha545
Haha!, keep this up, I ussually don't like a chap without fighting, but you kept it interestig, i'm looking forward to the next chapter, thanks!
3/3/2011 c11 20General Maraxus
Well, well, well things are certainly getting more interesting and a nice cliff hanger ending. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.
3/1/2011 c10 General Maraxus
Why in the name of sanity do people insult Grievous? Do they want him to kill them? That aside I loved this chapter, very exciting fight with plenty of details and I loved the ending, young love. Sweet but it goes straight to their heads. Anyway great chapter and I look forward to the next one
3/1/2011 c10 5Alpha545
three comments:

there's a three in the begining.

Tin man? ha, hilarious.

and: ooh...

that's about it, update when you can please!
2/27/2011 c9 20General Maraxus
... Great way to prepare for the fight scene. Ahsoka is captured and Michael is walking into Grievous trap... Love it!
2/27/2011 c9 5Alpha545
okay, i hope Michael survives his fight with Grievous, looking forward to the next chapter, great chapter, keep it up!
2/26/2011 c8 20General Maraxus
Oh dear they are stuck on Grievous ship being hunted by his magna guards and the good General himself. Michael should be flattered that Dooku wants Grievous to personally monitor his skill. Hmmm Ahsoka has a dark premonition Michael falling at the hands of Grievous, how that will turn out I look forward to reading. Great chapter :)
2/25/2011 c8 5Alpha545
no, Grievous has anger issues, he will never stop destroying droids in frusration (poor guy, someone should put him out of his misery), fine space scene, keep it up, looking forward to what happens next!
2/24/2011 c7 Alpha545
*blown away*

nice, a great job on that fight scene, i bet zach's on pretty good terms with barris now.

actually kinda funny (okay, not funny, but you get what i mean) that Barris, the jedi healer, gets hurt, good job, definitely did not see this coming, i'm looking forward to see how this continues, bet Assajj is angry...
2/24/2011 c7 20General Maraxus
He called Ventress a guy... Okay you just made a new enemy for life Zach. Great fight though, I am looking forward to the next chapter :D
2/23/2011 c6 General Herbison
A very interesting chapter. I look forward to seeing how Obi Wan tests his pupil now that he has seen him in action
2/23/2011 c6 5Alpha545
ay, sorry to hear you won't be uploading as much.

The fight was good, just use a bit shorter sentences, it's easier for us readers to follow, my opinion.

i was a bit confused with Obi-Wan being michaels master, but i certainly like it.

thanks for the wonderful chapter!
2/21/2011 c5 20General Maraxus
I very long chapter but also very worthwhile. He punched Ahsoka! That is very convincing but very wrong. I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter
2/21/2011 c5 5Alpha545
wow, maybe you can somehow find a script if you're doing such a chapter again, it was really good, I'm seriously impressed, what's it gonna be though, Ahsoka Michael, Barris Zach, would be kinda cool, I'm looking forward to whatever happens next, thanks!
2/20/2011 c4 20General Maraxus
It appears the new recruits are proving themselves to be capable in the field of battle. I look forward to seeing how things develop
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »