for Neddy's Five & One

3/11/2018 c5 Guest
This might actually be the most hilarious thing I have ever read. I love it!
3/8/2016 c1 7Team Wingless
Good god! What the heck have I found? I've wandered into the weird part of FF where I've found myself reading American Independence fanfiction! And it's strangely entertaining, like a weird sex fetish...? Um, keep writing? I'm intrigued.
11/3/2014 c4 71776IsMyLife
Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue!Continue! Continue (more than chapter 5, please!)
11/1/2014 c5 19The Wicked Witch of Cupcakes
This is beautiful. I love how Rutledge is a complete failure and everyone's reactions and this is just great. Please write more.
8/10/2014 c5 9life1428
Please continue this story! It's so much fun to read, and the way you write the characters is awesome!
7/11/2014 c5 71776IsMyLife
What a hilarious chapter! Thanks for updating.
6/21/2014 c4 Guest
PLEASE KEEP POSTING THIS I NEED IT LIKE AIR
10/6/2013 c4 6TheNinthNavigator
This wonderful, and I'd be the happiest fic reader in the world if you continued it! I'm looking forward to seeing Neddy finally score ;)
9/26/2013 c3 71776IsMyLife
Please continue this! I love your fanfictions, and they only make Fanfiction better!
9/25/2013 c4 9Living Memories
I've always been waiting for an upload of this story. Please make more!
9/12/2013 c4 5T0theM00N
Oh hai thar! Glad to see you back (honestly, I thought you might have died or something). I'll read if you're posting
9/10/2013 c4 11CC.V.RG
Hey, glad to see that you're back!

I wouldn't mind a continuation of this story, I remember it was pretty good :) And so few people write 1776 fanfiction, let alone 1776 slash fanfiction, lol.
7/13/2012 c3 5T0theM00N
Wait, Adams was looking at Thomas' butt? Well, if I wasn't confused before... :D
11/17/2011 c3 49Genuine-Discord
ooh please continue!
11/10/2011 c3 3starlighttauriel
Oh ho ho, (- Ha ha ha, Santa Claus) is there an Adams/Jefferson relationship I see here? I hope you updye soon.
19 Page 1 2 Next »