for Knave of Hearts

6/28/2011 c1 IlithyiaCZ
soooo perfert, i have to laugh... :)
6/1/2011 c1 Lov2-Travel
Awwwww...so sweet:) After Puckleberry, I would really like to see these 2 get together (my goodness, he's handsome!...& those abs...ok, now I'm having a hot flash! lol)

thanks for this little story...I can just picture them on their dateL)

~elle
5/12/2011 c1 hey
This was cute! My favourite couple is Sam and Quinn but this couple is cute too. :)
5/6/2011 c1 6Myrle 16

2/22/2011 c1 Azmin 0
Awww :0D

I LOVED this :0D x
2/21/2011 c1 LaughsWithTears
I really liked this story. If only it was actually part of the show. :)
2/18/2011 c1 mynameinlights15
Aw :] I loved it! You should definitley write more Rachel/Sam!
2/14/2011 c1 4Eunomia
Even though I do not like valentines day, I thought this story was very sweet. Rachel is no ordinary girl, why should they have an ordinary date? I hope you write more of these.
2/14/2011 c1 5Summer's Journey903
Holy Samchel, That was CUTE!

aww, i want someone to order me a heart shaped pizza! haha. I hate this holiday but this made my day a whole lot better! Thatnk you =)

Keep it going with this couple, it is too adorable!
2/14/2011 c1 13The HongKonger
So Cute :) Stalking my favorite shipping :)
2/13/2011 c1 6calhoun91
There really is a heart shape pizza? What? Why haven't I seen these? I'm terribly disappointed in the advertisements here.

But oh my goodness, this was adorable. Sam and Rachel are too cute. Sam was such an amazing boyfriend. I really wish that the show would go the Sam/Rachel route.
2/13/2011 c1 Lavenderlily12
It's funny how even though these two characters have had no actual scenes together on screen (other than Sam holding Rachel back when she was about to kick the football players which I have to say was pretty cute) i'm seriously loving the idea of these two together. Sam's like really laid back but not as dumb as Finn and Rachel's all out there so having someone as laid back as Sam would be good.

Plus it makes total sense since Finn and Quinn got back together.

Anyways really cute story! Kind of hope they use this ship in the show.
2/13/2011 c1 5Sugar.SomeSpice
Super, super, super, super cute.

Did I mention how cute this was?

Loved it.