for Herald of Ice

8/10/2002 c7 5Autumn Ice
Yay, you updated! Me so happy. Don't worry about short chappies, mine at least are all shorter then this! Pleae post much more soon?
8/10/2002 c7 10Red Wulf
Great story, I hope we get more soon. You 'Ice Princess' has luck like mine, getting caught by her beau's mother.
5/13/2002 c6 faeriesinger
Hmmmmmmm... As Alice would say "Curiouser and curiouser." I like...
4/28/2002 c6 10ElfWarrior
Interesting. Can't wait to hear more!
4/22/2002 c6 5Aura Kage
Eeeps...I still don't get exactly /what/ her gift is...well, I guess that comes from being clueless about everything. O.o;;

KKKEEEEEP WRRRRIIIITIIINNNNGGG, HIIIITOOO-SAAANN! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! HURRY! Must I tell you so many times? *j/k*
4/21/2002 c6 Anita H
If I would want to give her Gift a name, it'll probably be something like Icestarter :)

And did she use the nodes and laylines or just the energy that resides in everything?
4/18/2002 c5 frenchy4
Great chapter! No, I do not mind if you email me when you post new chapters or a new story. I am enjoying this very much, can't wait to read more!
4/17/2002 c5 Aura Kage
Oh, /beautiful/! This plot looks so promising - and what's the girl's gift? Grr...I guess this is what I get for writing so many cliffhangers myself. -.-

Continue as soon as you can, please! Or I will be forced to hurt you...*growl* ^-^
4/7/2002 c4 frenchy4
ARG! Cliffhangers! What is it she unleashed? When will the next chapter be up? HURRRYYYY!
4/2/2002 c1 Cyn James
Hey its pretty good- also ur bio says u live in CT...Do you? cuz i do too
4/2/2002 c1 Cyn James
Hey its pretty good- also ur bio says u live in CT...Do you? cuz i do too
4/1/2002 c3 Anita H
I am curious now, I want to see where this story is going! Good writing style btw. Very discriptive and accurate.
3/25/2002 c2 10Herald Mistylenna
Wonderful story!
3/24/2002 c1 NyteStarr
Hey..that was really good! I wanna read more!

::huggles:: Keep it up!
3/23/2002 c1 2Lania
Cool story! Very very nicely done! Please please continue... You have to continue, or I'll keep emailing you until you do. hehe, no threats meant. But really! Continue!

~Lania