FanFiction.Net
for Four Minutes, TwentySeven Seconds

7/7/2020 c1 2xElleAndromedax
This story is absolutely the cutest! In no way is cheating a good thing, but in this case, to hell with Quinn and Finn because Sam and Rachel are just adorbs. I love how you've written the characters, especially Sam. It can pass off as canon because it felt like something that could've happen in the show. It's short but it's sweet and written well! Kudos!
3/26/2012 c1 thewinterstripper
One: That was great! You definitely didn't fail. Two: Do you think it would work if we hosed down the Finn/Quinn pairing and their shippers? Would they see light?
3/21/2011 c1 Sweet-Romantic
Sam loves Rachel! :)
2/22/2011 c1 ripbyebyeeee
awww how cute
2/20/2011 c1 therealdork
This is what a one-shot should be like, short, sweet, and adorably perfect:)
2/14/2011 c1 6kataragurl27
i like it
2/14/2011 c1 4Eunomia
I think you did not fail miserably at all. It was a very lovely oneshot which has the potential for a multichapter fic. But it is a really great standalone. Very different from all the Samchel fics I have read so far. I think I am going to read it again. (Hopefully you could understand, what I was trying to say, I'm not English)
2/14/2011 c1 3GleeRachelberry
I really loved it. It was great!
2/14/2011 c1 Chisa-Chan
Did not fail at all! So very cute. 3

I love this pairing. more people need to come to this side. -nodds-
2/14/2011 c1 Everto Tenshi
This was really good! I enjoyed it XD. There's not enough sam and rachel around! there needs to be more! again really this was really good!
2/13/2011 c1 7TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans
Awww...very cute story :) Loved how you incorporated Sam's slight obsession with Avatar into it 3