for When Dogs Fly

7/17/2013 c5 Guest
hello right more ya ding dong:)
4/20/2013 c5 K Kat08
I'm really enjoying the story! The plot is so good, i wanna read more! Hopefully you update soon.
1/21/2013 c5 2Animefangirl95
Ahh so much drama lol
12/11/2012 c5 Mikato72
YOU UPDATED! UPDATE AGAIN!
12/4/2012 c5 Annabel Is Me
I am in L-O-V-E with your story. I really hope you update soon because I don't know if I can wait for the next chapter! Awesome job!
12/4/2012 c4 Mikato72
awwwww, how cute(: i noticed you haven't updated in forever and that makes me super sad because i really want to read more! i'll be checking back for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE!
12/4/2012 c3 Mikato72
wow, she must have one awesome grandpa. super interesting back story! off to read the next chapter!
12/4/2012 c2 Mikato72
do i smell future romance? i think i do! and cool name for your oc! i don't think this was rusned at all!
12/4/2012 c1 Mikato72
this is so exciting! I can't wait to read moreeeeeee
4/4/2012 c1 12Imaginary Owls
Oh my gosh! I love this! I really do. It's really hard for me to find a good, well rounded Kiba fic! I really like Nao and how she's... kind of like a mystery? I don't know if she really is supposed to be, but she's like that to me. I really cannot wait for chapter five!

Lina.
3/31/2012 c4 2Animefangirl95
Haha i love your story:) I love all the little things that are making her confused. and i love how sweet Kiba is to her.You are a very good writer. Good luck with the chemistry thing... i dont understand how anyone can take ap chem, honors chem killed me haha but hey some people are chem people:) please update soon:)
3/31/2012 c3 Animefangirl95
:) thoroughly satisfied haha i'm always smiling and laughing during this:) you expressed each of the characters well. This means that you are a great writer and able to connect with your characters without going overboard:) please update often
3/31/2012 c2 Animefangirl95
Haha its funny how in your AN you said you just needed to get to Konaha when in reality it was Kiba... yeah... ignore that- haha cool chapter and im really excited to read more;) this is gonna be a really good story and i hope you update more often:)
3/31/2012 c1 Animefangirl95
Haha this was awesome I was grinning the entire time:) It was funny and i often laughed at the sarcasm and when she kicked butt haha i was fist pumping...yeah I'm wierd
3/13/2012 c4 Naruhina191
Awesome story! I really love how you actually show competence and grammatical knowledge in your writing, unlike the majority of the fanfiction community. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see more of the story! Definitely one of the best OC stories I've come across!
24 Page 1 2 Next »