for Intoxicating

12/11/2011 c1 3sami1010220
awwwwww, that was great!
4/30/2011 c1 11THPG-13x
I adore this! This is pure genious!

Thank you!

THPG-13x
4/18/2011 c1 sassy selena
awww i love this story your writing style is awesome ;)
3/26/2011 c1 lkfra
Aw, if only that was what has happened in the show... It was a nice story, thanks for sharing :)
2/26/2011 c1 26Pyrofrickenmaniac
This was really good! I especially loved in the beginning of the third section where you set up this beautiful scene then totally breaks it with Kurt shrieking. Humourus and a great authors craft!

I loved this whole thing it was really cute and im definitely faving this!
2/15/2011 c1 24Owl Emporium
This was amazing! I loved it; great job. (:
2/14/2011 c1 Calli Wall
2/14/2011 c1 4akerri.dogi
THIS SHOULD HAPPEN IN TOMORROW'S EPISODE. But somehow, I don't think it will... sad.

Loved this fic! Nice job on Santana's characterization.
2/14/2011 c1 LovesArrow
I really really really hope this is what happens! I'd like it very much. Love the story!
2/14/2011 c1 4The Fabulous A.J
Gosh Santana is a ho! But I love Blaine's speech about being Kurtsexual. :-P
2/14/2011 c1 18klaine-is-endgame1
Finally! :D
2/14/2011 c1 Elizabeth
This should totally happen on Glee. Blaine can be bisexual, no problem with that, just as long as he ends up with Kurt. Although I hope he isn't bi cause it's great having one out-and-proud, confident gay teen on TV, and I don't think they should screw that up. But I love how you put together all the spoilers and formed this. It's brilliant!

Klaine 3
2/14/2011 c1 Kurtsie
awwww! I'm so glad Kurt brought Blaine back to his senses! Stupid Santanna. How DARE she try to steal Blaine away from him? Devil incarnate, that one!

PS- kissing scene was WAY HOT, thanks for writing!
2/13/2011 c1 79peter-pan-equals-luv
I LOVED this :D The part where Blaine 'lewdly mimed squeezing and grabbing boobs with his hands' caused me to pause for a good thirty seconds because I was laughing too hard to read. Then I was forced to pause again several paragraphs later so I could chuckle a bit more :D
2/13/2011 c1 6AngeliaBlack76
Wow this was really good and I enjoyed reading it. I just hope the writers of glee approach it with same care...that you did in your story.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service