for The Smell of Cigarettes

11/22/2012 c1 69great gospel
Ooh, I really loved how this played out. I've always been fascinated by Medusa and Stein's ambiguous relationship, and it was nice to see someone expand on it in such a way. You kept up their banter perfectly. Well done.
11/4/2012 c1 26Val Brerund
not bad actually. nicely written. excellent job of writing medusa's thoughts and feelings. keep up the good work.
8/14/2012 c1 116Lialane Graest
I loved it. I especially loved where Stein admitted that she was the only in the world that he was allowed to hurt..

Sadistic stein ftw!
2/22/2012 c1 6jeffersinning
Nice
2/20/2012 c1 2Anthanasya
I wanted to ask you if I could post a translation of your fanfiction to share it with French peoples because I really had fun reading your fic!
12/4/2011 c1 jkulibert2
This was very well written; I enjoyed reading it. I didn't even realize that you didn't really describe the characters until after I'd finished reading, but, then again, what was there that needed to be described that wasn't? These are characters that already have their own appearances, afterall, plus the nuances you added in yourself. But the description I was looking for appeared in the emotions rather than the physical description of the characters, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's merely an observation. And, best of all, you stayed within their characters for what mattered. But I read this one-shot of your to read it's... sequal, if you will? And I'm going to do that now.
4/15/2011 c1 dailyconundrum
well done. short but full, not lacking, you have the characters so well. glad you decided to write it. i have a migraine and this review sucks lol, but know that i haven't logged in in months and i logged in just for you to say well done and thanks :)
2/21/2011 c1 7Blue Flyhight
Damn

You've made me speechless. Excellent fic.
2/19/2011 c1 1Aparecium465
This was an incredible piece of work! They were both so very 'in character', and well, it was all so interesting. It made me wonder if any of the desire he showed was true and what would happen if this was more than just a one-shot.

Great work!
2/15/2011 c1 AliceMeidou
oh, I forgot, this is the first time that Medusa can not play with Stein and his perturbed mind but the other way round!
2/15/2011 c1 AliceMeidou
Hii!

It was a tittle sad in a way but I liked it and yes, I think in the manga Medusa don't want to get crazy (more crazy, I meant) herself. She was there 20 or 30 years? I would lose it too xD