for Katie's Playlist

3/16/2013 c26 143detectives1writer
This story is fracken awesome! I can't wait to read more!
3/14/2013 c26 47phnxgrl
I loved this chapter. I loved how they were stronger after this ordeal. Please continue.
3/14/2013 c25 I'm Widget
Oh, good for Rick. Meredith is a snake in the grass.
3/14/2013 c26 I'm Widget
Love this. And I love that song. I recognized some of the lyrics in their dialogue. Nice!
3/13/2013 c25 phnxgrl
Great Chapter. I loved it! Please continue.
3/6/2013 c24 FallenAngelk93
Awesome :)
You could try the songs: Starstruck - 3Oh!3 Ft. Katy Perry or If I Had You - Adam Lambert
10/22/2012 c23 charsarb
Now that was awesome. Stop being so good. You make the rest of us look bad.
10/22/2012 c23 1jackiieeex13
ahhhh you used an All Time Low song! And one of my favorites at that! I love that you did this song. It's different because most people use the cliche love songs.
7/9/2012 c22 Guest
Please check out the song - Never Gonna Let You Go. The lyrics are dead on for Beckett to Castle. Thanks CAM
7/7/2012 c22 Guest
All your chapters have been awsome! you know befor I went to fanfiction I was telling my 11 year old son Matteo that they should have Criminal Minds on Castle. Some how you guys have been traking the triple k killer(Jerry) and once again it leds to the 12th only this time Jerry has Castls doughter. she dose make it and you guys shoot Jerry. you guys also help Beckett with solving her moms case. as much as I love Castle I love Criminal Minds. ;) I didnt think you where a fan of Castle I showed my son and we laughed.
7/7/2012 c13 Guest
Wow! this is awsome33 3
7/7/2012 c22 CaskettShipper1998
I thought it was a really good chapter :D like all of them!
7/5/2012 c22 Vocalcreature
I liked this one alot. I'm not famliar with the song but I'm familiar with the way Rick always supports her when she goes to see her mother in the cemetary. I like the idea of Katies' playlist... I've heard a song recently that I really like on Castle's Youtube called "Here Come Those Eyes"

Vocalcreature (Barbara)
7/5/2012 c22 onlythebattles
Wow... this brought tears to my eyes, the emotion in this chapter was overwhelming, well for me anyway! such a great chapter and a fantastic idea overall :)
4/19/2012 c19 31LittleLizzieZentara
I love stories where Caskett is married and their relationship is going strong. I think I like that song twice as much after this chapter. Yet another song that has become a Caskett one for me now. Thank you for naming their eldest daughter Johanna. I just can't see her being named anything else. Awww, she loves to cuddle with him. That's so sweet.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »