for Change In a kiss

8/31/2017 c1 Guest
Misty: Ok Ash...Here's the truth. First off, my original reasons were valid: I wanted to help them and their pokemon...but in my head, seeing those two fight reminded so much of the fights we would get into a lot.
When she said that, Ash's memory went back to How Tracey compared Him and Misty with Ralph and Emily. It seemed Misty didn't think it was so crazy after all and her face showed it, the more she spoke, the more her cheeks became pink with blush.
Misty: so I though that if I could get those two together...maybe there was hope for me...(blushes deeply) and you.
Ash didn't think he'd be surprised to hear that, but for it to actually come from Misty...it was still a surprise.
Ash: You and me?
Misty: Ash...I do like you...and not just normal friendship like...I...I mean really like...like-like. I...I...
She felt out of breath, she gasped a bit, the word was in her throat, but she couldn't say it.
Misty: (thinking) Come on...you're already this far...say it! (aloud) I...Ash I...
8/20/2017 c1 Poke shipper
I really love this story poke shipping is the shipping I grew up with and it's my all time favorite paring there were plenty of cute moments between ash and Misty it makes me happy that ash and Misty got together but I wished they did end up being boyfriend and girlfriend in the anime poke shipping should have been Canon and if Brock were still traveling with them through the orange Islands oh boy I can see the shocked and jealous face he would make that ash got a girlfriend before he did and I have a suggestion can u make a story where ash and Misty are the main pairing and they travel through the Aloha region together along with Brock I love seeing the original 3 travel together ash misty and Brock are definitely my favorite traveling campaigns even to this day
10/1/2015 c1 aasrosy113
wow very nice
7/19/2014 c1 Master Z
It inspired me then all of your stories
2/9/2014 c1 cams
awww...3 cute
4/1/2013 c1 Guest
Hahaha
'Togepi cried out in blissful happiness, unaware of the question'
1/1/2013 c1 70KatoGS123
is ther a followup
8/31/2011 c1 6turle
I wondered about that too.
2/17/2011 c1 5pokemonSLR
aww i love that episode

ibet tracey regets saying

you know what its the same thing with you and ash.

YOU MUST BE CRAZY!

that was probably my favorite tracey line

but it is so true

im gonna watch this again soon lol

great fic
2/15/2011 c1 24thedarkpokemaster
Nice story I just loved it
2/15/2011 c1 29Boris Yeltsin
Good to know you're getting back into writing.