for Illusionary Love

7/12/2015 c1 Kamron Keasler
There are Super Kamron World meta-multi-media franchises that are 100 % completely identical to Pokémon where all of the non-fictional characters/fictional characters look 100 % completely identical to all of the Pokémon fictional characters and all of them are 100 % completely identical to all of the human Pokémon characters and not the Pokémon species themselves. All of the Kamronsauruses are 100 % completely identical (fully cloned) to all of the Pokémon species (like Pikachu, Raichu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Lucario, Greninja, Froakie, and Diancie for example). All of the planets, like the planet Super Kamron World (also known as the Autism World) for example, are created to be 100 % completely identical to the Pokémon World and all of the people with autism including the Kamron Terrell Keasler/Serena Taylor Keasler Tunestool from the Autism World are all basically 100 % completely identical to both the Pokémon Trainers and the Pokémon Coordinators.
5/10/2013 c1 Guest
uhhhhhhhhh...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo trixie and timmy can not date ever nice story though:)
10/20/2012 c1 3Kayla Starlight13
This is pretty good. But I think we need to go a little deeper than that. Plus, i don't think this deserves a T rating. There's no violence or language, just a bit of romance, and she has no Idea she loves a Pokemon. I say a K ranking is fine.

Keep it up!

Cookie
2/16/2011 c1 185Luiz4200
What will Timmy do if somebody accuses him of being a two-timer?
2/16/2011 c1 Statboy
"Timmy had convinced Trixie that beyond her popularity, she and Timmy had a lot in common."

this is what trixiefags actually believe.jpg
2/15/2011 c1 10MarioDS01
That was an interesting concept that a Pokemon called a Zorua disguise himself(herself?) into Timmy Turner to make Tootie happy.

I'm not really into the whole TimmyxTootie thing, but that was a very cleaver concept and Tootie did need someone to love.

Personally I think this story could of been expanded alot. having some sort of better backstory, the fake Timmy and Tootie dating (maybe not lasting months, but maybe around Halloween...), having the Zorua have actually feelings for Tootie and maybe feeling bad doing this to Tootie and maybe more on how Timmy finally got Trixie (unless based on another TimmyxTrixie story.

But overall, not a bad crossover with the 5th generation Pokemon Zorua in the Fairly Oddparents universe. This could lead to more crossovers with the same Pokemon, maybe more in the romance Genre or other Genres...
2/15/2011 c1 120Wishmaker1028
That was cute. I loved it!