for Paid For His Efforts

6/12/2016 c6 34Pizzapig
Its been 4 years cries. I really hope you will update one day
3/26/2012 c5 114eirenical
I've really been enjoying your interpretation and fleshing out of the events of the musical and how you've been entwining them with (as near as I can tell), more factual based ideas of what was happening at that time. I really like how you're building the relationships between the characters, as well, especially the budding yet rocky friendship between Judas and Mary and the more volatile one between Jesus and Judas. I especially liked Mary's description of the argument that Jesus walked away from smiling. Very nice. I can't wait to see where you go with this next! ^_^
2/22/2012 c6 4Call and Answer
Take your time it will no doubt be worth the wait! :DDD
12/26/2011 c5 Noremac1
This is really good. Update soon, please.
10/19/2011 c4 19ber1719
Omg! So I've waited a while to review this story even though I should have been doing it from the beginning since I fell in love with it straight away.

I love that you're totally making this story your own while still incorporating things from the play. I also love that this story is from Judas' point of view. Actually there are a lot of things that I love about your story.

I honestly can't wait to read the next chapter and I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope for my curiosity that you do soon. :)
10/19/2011 c5 ber1719
I finally got to finish the latest chapter! I loved it. Not that I expected anything less from you. You are really gifted and you've made this incredible story relatable. Plus you make the characters easy to sympathize, especially Mary and Judas.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I completely understand about college. I've had to give up writing fanfiction altogether because of it.
10/19/2011 c4 ber1719

9/13/2011 c5 6Trakrat
i just found this, and I really really like it :) I really love how you portrayed jesus/judas's relationship :) Keep up the great work :)
8/18/2011 c5 4Call and Answer
Aw poor Jesus, he couldn't keep away from Mary if he tried XDDD Please update as soon as you can!
8/18/2011 c4 Call and Answer
I swear I was on the verge of tears when Judas and Jesus made up, which is weird because I'm usually pretty collected when it comes to reading heavy stories. I find Mary and Jesus' releshinship in this story and in general so endearing and makes him so much more human than he's portrayed sometimes. Please continue I am in LOVE with this story 33333
8/18/2011 c3 Call and Answer
You've really done a great job with this story; nothing is out of character or awkward. Please please PLEASE update soon!
8/18/2011 c2 Call and Answer
I was totally listenIng to the song while reading ^_^ I love how you've portrayed Judas so far, Keep up the awesomeness!
8/18/2011 c1 Call and Answer
This is so well written I can't wait to read more! Please continue!
7/19/2011 c5 15PhantomDaae1981
Thank you for pointing out what the Bible actually says about Mary Magdalene! I'm not Christian (anymore), but I do get annoyed when people don't know what the Bible actually says about her, LOL.

I look forward to the next chapter:-)
7/13/2011 c5 114TrenchcoatsAreSexy
I like your Mary a lot! I was happy to see another chapter of this awesome story :D
21 Page 1 2 Next »