FanFiction.Net
for Sideline Collision

12/12/2023 c29 Rose1816
He isn’t a single guy.. unless he plans to break up with her before leaving lol
9/30/2023 c29 7Marliarna
Yes. Cleveland football sucks, but the rest of it isn't so bad! I should know-I've lived in or near there a good deal of my life. They do have a good orchestra!
9/27/2023 c6 Marliarna
Stonersper. makes me laugh and wish this story was recorded as a podcast with multiple people reading the parts. Remember Twilighted's podcast of Boycotts and Barflies? This would be as much fun to listen to, if not more!
9/20/2023 c31 Cindy
BEST CHAPTER EVER! And that’s saying a lot!
4/7/2023 c33 Elliemae5290
Loved it! I have no idea how I’ve been reading fanfics for 12 years and never read this… This is definitely one of my favorite Edwards. He is hilarious! I love his cocky self-awareness and adoration for Reed Girl. And, Rainbow is the best! Thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! One of the greatest! Thank you!
1/4/2023 c1 7kate22689
I have read this story and the sequel so many times and I love it more and more each time. I’m currently rereading it and I cannot stop myself from laughing so hard at your Jasper.
You are an amazing writer, thank you for sharing this with us!
10/31/2022 c32 WshOnAFallnStar
Miss your stories so much! Love re-reading over and over, and I know it's been a while, but still holding out hope you're writing and working on something new :)
8/24/2022 c33 WordsMusicMagic
Such a freaking cute story. I love Cockyward and Rainbow. Loved Jaspy and all the usual characters. This was so sweet and adorable. Well written with a smattering of lemons and outstanding knowledge of football.

I'm a football lover myself and Quarterbackward makes me squee a little when he's calling plays and in the spotlight. I keep picturing Rob all muscled up and bringing sexy back. Yum!

Thanks for sharing your college stories and writing for this awesome fandom. xxoo
8/24/2022 c31 WordsMusicMagic
Hilarious! So funny. I heart Stonerspur so much!
8/22/2022 c1 WordsMusicMagic
Oh my God! What an awesome start. Love sassy little Reed Girl.
8/3/2022 c33 VryUnique
Didn’t even know this outtake was here. Just came to read this story again.
Awesome! Thank you.
6/11/2022 c33 Viverelibere
Loved the new outtake! I don’t know how I missed it when it was posted, but what a pleasant surprise!
6/3/2022 c24 Jillgrab
Way to go Rainbow! My jaw literally dropped when she did that!
6/2/2022 c15 Jillgrab
My eyes just bugged out! He said what?! Oh my gosh! Wasn’t expecting that!
5/1/2022 c33 wolfkitty1103
Rainbow is freaking amazing! As a certifiable cat-lady, myself I love how you portrayed her!

Loved this story! Thanks for writing and sharing.
12,935 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »