for Sideline Collision

8/24 c33 WordsMusicMagic
Such a freaking cute story. I love Cockyward and Rainbow. Loved Jaspy and all the usual characters. This was so sweet and adorable. Well written with a smattering of lemons and outstanding knowledge of football.

I'm a football lover myself and Quarterbackward makes me squee a little when he's calling plays and in the spotlight. I keep picturing Rob all muscled up and bringing sexy back. Yum!

Thanks for sharing your college stories and writing for this awesome fandom. xxoo
8/24 c31 WordsMusicMagic
Hilarious! So funny. I heart Stonerspur so much!
8/22 c1 WordsMusicMagic
Oh my God! What an awesome start. Love sassy little Reed Girl.
8/3 c33 VryUnique
Didn’t even know this outtake was here. Just came to read this story again.
Awesome! Thank you.
6/11 c33 Viverelibere
Loved the new outtake! I don’t know how I missed it when it was posted, but what a pleasant surprise!
6/3 c24 Jillgrab
Way to go Rainbow! My jaw literally dropped when she did that!
6/2 c15 Jillgrab
My eyes just bugged out! He said what?! Oh my gosh! Wasn’t expecting that!
5/1 c33 wolfkitty1103
Rainbow is freaking amazing! As a certifiable cat-lady, myself I love how you portrayed her!

Loved this story! Thanks for writing and sharing.
3/12 c33 Toni L Smith
I love this story so much it was wonderful and I enjoyed every moment. I sincerely hope you have written the other story about these three. Regards Toni Smith
2/28 c1 Guest
I'm sorry toi Ask you this here,i know it has nothing to do with this story,but i'm trying to find one of your previous stories:Insécurities,i can't find it you please tell me where i Can read you
2/15 c33 13arthemys
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed it ! All the characters were great, even high Jasper, but I particularly enjoyed Rainbow! What a great cat! Thanks a lot !
1/5 c1 sonogal
I love this story. I think this is the 4th time that I have read it.
12/3/2021 c33 luvyateamedward
Okay this was epic. Rainbow is awesome and I miss these characters. Can't believe it took me forever to read this! Thanks as always for sharing and giving me a much needed laugh. Happy Holidays!
11/30/2021 c33 Guest
Loved this story from beginning to end! God, I have to get a cat in my life
11/19/2021 c33 Mistydeb
Lmao, that cat is a blast. It’s funny how she has Edward wrapped around her tail. Debbie
12,928 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »