FanFiction.Net
for The Secret Diary Of Dimitri Belikov

9/5/2015 c4 Dimka'sWife
Oh I'm sorry if I wake you..it's 6 pm in Croatia, Europe so I'm sorry if I did...yeah I've tried to PM you but it said that it's not yet allowed for new users so it's the only way to reach you :)
9/5/2015 c3 Dimka'sWife
I can't describe how grateful I am to you...I'm 14 so...I will love it I'm sure even though it has a sad ending...when you post the story pls send me the name of it so I can find it...and again thank you so so so so much for wasting your time on me 3
9/4/2015 c2 Dimka'sWife
Oh thank you so much for doing this it really means a lot to me..but I'm sure I will LOVE whatever you write as long as it's about Rose and Dimitri's relationship..and again thank you SO SO MUCH for doing this
9/4/2015 c1 Dimka'sWife
I'm sorry for answering you back like this, I'm just new with all of this... to be honest I am a little sad knowing that you didn't finish it but it's okay :)
And I also wanted to ask you, even though a lot of time has passed since you wrote that, did you write anything else about VA...and I wanna thank you for answering
9/4/2015 c13 Dimka'sWife
I just looove your FanFiction...can you please update more I wanna see what happens next...but if you could only make my wish come true that he confesses his love to her already! I just can't wait anymore...I guess I'm addicted to you story hahah...you just keep on with good work..and I was wondering did you write a Fanfiction of Rose having a diary?
3/3/2015 c13 blondjinjit
i really love the story... i wish you update that
5/9/2014 c13 14SRKkifan
Great story. Please come back from your Hiatus soon!
7/13/2013 c13 4LetterBeeNations
I really miss reading this fanfiction. I always laugh so very hard every time.
The things you write, and the things you think of, are the most imaginative pieces I have ever had the pleasure to read.
Please tell us if you'll ever return, because you're missed so very much!
I love you (in a strictly friends, nothing more than intense appreciation) and I hope you're doing okay!
4/10/2013 c13 A HUGE FAN
why did you stop wrothing? it is very good, but i need to say that Dimitri has a dirty mind, sometimes. please write farter, i'm waiting on the spell part.
11/26/2012 c1 roza
wow! all mighty and great dimitri belicov keeps a diary? that's new...lol me likey though!
1/5/2012 c1 catchthegoldensnitch7
Love this story. I find the idea of uptight godlike dimitri belikov owning a diary hilarious. But i guess we all have our secrets. Its nice to c a side of dimitri that isnt so uptight and held back. Rose always suspected that he was just as out of control as her. I laughed so hard i literally fell off my bed when dimitri said Bitch there will be hell to pay. Lmfao. For some reason i picture his diary fluffy and pink, but thats just me. I picture this story ending with rose lounging on dimitris bed reading his dirary when dimitri walks in rose says, wow comrade i didnt know u had it in u.
12/8/2011 c13 25Fantasyfan4ever
Nice update as short as it was! Hey, we all understand how tough and busy life can be, and it's absolutely fine if you need to go on hiatus for this break (trust me, I know how you feel). I just hope everything is fine with you.
12/7/2011 c7 1READandWRITE11
last sentence on the thing. I agree. it IS fun being evil. :D hehehehehehe
12/7/2011 c13 4Clara Kingston
I Love all of this story, i always wonder what would be in Dimitri's diary, i was just wondering if you could do one for Rose maybe? & again i love your stories! (:

~ Jordan
12/7/2011 c13 annodomini5070
Oh why, why , why? please continue!
231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »