FanFiction.Net
for The Secret Diary Of Dimitri Belikov

9/10/2011 c11 4LetterBeeNations
Oh, I know where you're coming from. I hate writing with long nails but I wouldn't give them up for the world! Another excellent chapter by the way, love the innocent-turned-naughty thoughts. Can't wait for more!
9/10/2011 c11 diana dhampir
You're pure genius!This story is amazing and hilarious!UD soon
9/10/2011 c11 willnotreplyaccountisdormant
You should so continue midnight sun! I personally don't like edward cullen but I think you'll give him a saucy edge! Anyhoo, fabulous chapter, a bit too short for my liking but that's not really important :L update soon!
8/30/2011 c10 rose-weasley-hathaway
great chapter, please update soon
8/27/2011 c10 Auzzie chick
Hey ur story is awesome Iove how dimitri is so funny and a can actually picture dimitri saying that that in the real book any way I am australian to as you can tell by my title just thought you should no any way great story

Signin off Auzzie chick :p
8/26/2011 c10 4littlemissvampire1854
this chapter was awesome, PLEASE WRITE MORE
7/24/2011 c10 xXVanityXx
Great Story, really Funny, please carry on! 3
7/17/2011 c10 7she lives in a daydream
Okay, I love your take on Dimitri ... I'm seriously cracking up s I read this. It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. My favourite has to be when he recaps parts from the series, and puts in his own commentary. I'm not kidding; I can barely breathe when I read those. It's just pure genius.

And I'm really in love with this story. Update whenever you can, yes? (:
7/13/2011 c10 1April.Alice.Silverwood.13
Haha that's really funny I almost strewed to cry I was laughing so hard please update soon

April
7/11/2011 c10 3TheSnowWhiteGoddessNymphadora
I liked it ud soon
7/11/2011 c10 31SpeakNow1118
bahahahaha!

I loved the part where Dimitri was a cowboy. That was hilarious!
7/11/2011 c10 penny.poo
lol. love the 'dimitri belikovs rose hathaway wonderland'!:)
7/10/2011 c10 BudnLou
I loved this! The scene with rose and dimitri in the gym is one of my favourite parts and I loved reading it in dimitri's pov. :)
7/10/2011 c10 diana dhampir
Haha,hilarious!Can't wait for more
7/10/2011 c10 25Fantasyfan4ever
Haha, fantastic, hilarious chapter! Wow, I just love D's fantasies; they keep getting better and better! Anyways, thanks for the speedy update; take care!
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »