for My Angel My invisible Angel

6/24/2020 c3 OfSunsetsandCarcrashes
This was a good read. I really enjoyed the poem. All of their feelings are conveyed perfectly in each and every line.
I really like this pairing. They are so well in sync.
6/24/2020 c2 OfSunsetsandCarcrashes
Sayo/Kazumi, I am here for it! They really do make a cute couple. And they compliment each other well.
6/24/2020 c1 OfSunsetsandCarcrashes
That was a cute poem. I love poetry. You have a way with words.
9/30/2012 c2 Willstrider
Cute
9/30/2012 c3 6Angel981
'( so ... very ... sweet ... if only they could kiss... if only they could... if... only... -cries-
9/30/2012 c2 Angel981
so short, and yet so sweet... why?
9/30/2012 c1 Angel981
awww... the poems so sweet! i loved the ending... sayo gasped!
5/6/2011 c3 7WolframZero
I agree completely that Kazumi-kun and Say-chan make a wonderful couple. You should really write a full story. I plan on writing my own in the future. SetsuKono is also my favorite pairing though.
2/26/2011 c3 Negima Idiot
Amazing, touching story. (Cries)
2/26/2011 c3 alatus alchemist
That was fab, and I agree it was better to not bring Sayo back. Will be looknig forward to your other works :D
2/20/2011 c2 Negima Idiot
Ahhhhhhh! You're pure evil! (Cries and laughs).

I wonder how the last chapter will end.

I also think that the jack and chisame is kind of awkward, but I'm sure I'll like it anyway if you decide to do one.
2/20/2011 c2 Victor Petrenko
I've normally never been one for poems but this is one of the exceptions. Both chapters were great man but yeah in my opinion you should put a Jack x Chisame in.
2/20/2011 c2 alatus alchemist
Lulz I loved reading this not only because I like the poems etc. but also because I lol'd at your way of writing stuff in the notes. I will have to read the other ones you write as well :P
2/17/2011 c1 Negima Idiot
A nice and cute poem.

Yes, you did mind screw me.

And I'm sorry about House.