FanFiction.Net
for 100 ways to die

1/20/2013 c14 hermionegranger
Haha I love your stories! Please continue your an amazing author! I especially łøvę the ones with James and Lilly! But your only at 14... you need a lot more to reach 100!
9/11/2012 c11 Guest
hahaha awesome! XD the last bit cracked me up!
1/20/2012 c6 jilyspottering
Wow! Artful Ginny!

I adored this chapter!
1/20/2012 c5 jilyspottering
This made me laugh so hard! I don't envy Neville when he his leg gets trapped in the trick stair!
1/20/2012 c4 jilyspottering
Even though it bore some similarities to the scene in fifth year, this chapter was really nice. Very well-written.
1/20/2012 c3 jilyspottering
Hahaha! Spectacular effort! Neat job!
1/20/2012 c2 jilyspottering
Oh, I loved this chapter! You're an awesome writer, no doubt about that.
1/20/2012 c1 jilyspottering
I pity poor James! I loved how you wrote this chapter; it was amazing as usual. Keep it up!
1/20/2012 c14 jilyspottering
This - was - so - hilarious! I must congratulate you on your brilliant chapter!
1/20/2012 c13 jilyspottering
Oh my! Poor Snape! This brought a huge smile on my face - and some laughs. Good work!
1/16/2012 c14 Mudtail
Hi! This is xxmudtailxx, but I totally forgot my passwords to various things, so I had to make a new account xD Anyways, this is still one of my favorite series on this site, and I think you should try to upload more often if you have time. Good day to you!
10/1/2011 c14 10winterberrypie
that was so funny. i was on a smartphone checking into a hotel when i read this and was laughing so hard
9/28/2011 c14 4Ginga-in-Ravenclaw
haha good 1 :)
8/29/2011 c13 6Alexa S. Blaze
Hello,

I really love this story! Your gramme is great and your writing skills are fantastic :) I really like how the chapters are short, too. And they're really funny; i've actually been laughing out loud :D

You're doing a GREAT job! Keep up the wonderful work :)))) and please update soon! :)

-Lexi
8/22/2011 c13 8sephiesport
So, thank you for this fun story, some of your lines made me giggle out loud. For instance:

Remus rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I lied to you about being a werewolf didn't I? Oh and once in fourth year I told Sirius that if he planted Bertie Bott's in the ground they would grow into Every Flavor Bean trees."

"It didn't work" Sirius muttered.

I just love how even though Sirius obviously KNOWS it wouldn't work he tried it anyway. It made me smile. :)

I hope to see more from this story from you, because my day could use a bit of cheering up more often. Keep writing!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »