for Grant Me This

12/25/2016 c1 Guest
i love love love love love bros
5/14/2012 c1 Thomson
Very sweet :)

I love your use of "Bring Him Home", very appropriate for their relationship.
12/22/2011 c1 16FairladyZ2005
Very sweet. I'm not too into songfics, but this one really works. It could be the song choice or the way you structured the fic, but I really like it. I also like how Zuko promises to name his son after Aang or to die in his place. I like the older brother/teacher vibe Zuko is giving off as he's watching Aang sleep.
8/18/2011 c1 13LuffyMarra
Good story. I always though zuko treated anag like a little brother after he joined the group.
6/20/2011 c1 80JackieStarSister
I love this! Les Mis is my favorite musical - I'm actually writing my own AtLA fanfic based on it, and I'm pleased to see that some other writers have done similar stories

I'm not sure about comparing Aang to Zuko's son; the implication seems to be that Zuko regards Aang in a fatherly way. I think they're more like brothers. But I think it's sweet that Zuko promises to honor Aang by naming his son after him.
4/14/2011 c1 12Sweg Life
Hello! You probably don't know who I am, but I am Citrus Productions. Right now, we are in the making of the the First Ever ATLA Awards! Where the viewers nominate the stories that will win. We are currently taking nominees, and the musical bender has nominated your story in the category:

Best One Shot Fic!

So congratulations! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me. If you want more info on the awards, I have a story out that you can read, or you can check out the forum.

Congratulations again, good luck! :)
2/28/2011 c1 21Deyinel
Oh wow, this one had me sobbing, and smiling at the same time. So sweet and sad and hopeful, and yet totally in character. Thank you for sharing this!
2/19/2011 c1 RavenAndTheWolf
*cries* i love it
2/18/2011 c1 6Faith Robin
I liked this. I have seen Les Miserables but I don't remember the song. (shrug) well I suppose you really do learn something new everyday.
2/18/2011 c1 6the musical bender
OMG, this is so sad and beautiful. This made me want to dry at points. Really good juob

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service