for Sharpshooting Warrior

9/22/2011 c2 2Skydon3
Haha. Ussop is just awesome. Nice story, by the way. The fights were epic!
8/1/2011 c21 6Key and Lock
A great ending to a great story. I'm glad that my reviews helped you keep writing, it was a fantastic story and it deserved to be completed. I hope to see more great stories from you, maybe even a sequel? Who knows. Good luck with your writing!
7/19/2011 c20 Key and Lock
Wow, is it really ending already? I'm going to miss this story, but it has been good so far so I can't wait to see how it ends. Anyway I liked this chapter. I can't wait osee what Ussop's plan is. Update soon.
6/21/2011 c19 Key and Lock
A nice end to a very good arc. It was well written, with hardly an mistakes. I did notice, though, that in the last chapter Nami was surprised to learn that Bellmere was dead, but she told the others in chapter 13 that Arlong had already killed her. It was minor, but I thought you should know. Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/17/2011 c18 9Mashy-Gaara4life
Love every chapter. And Usopp/Sogeking is awesome.
6/2/2011 c1 15Harta
I tracked this down when you commented on my story "Hey, Guess What?" that you did not want to play "The Game"!

So first off...you MUST play it! Or I will send Sogeking to haunt you in your sleep!

Now onto the story!

Dude. I love it. First chapter and I'm already jumping up and down in excitment. Usopp/Sogeking is my second (though is close to becoming first) favorite character of One Piece! And it's nice to see an awesome fanfiction dedicated to him on this website! (he's so underrated these days! D:)

Anyways...I love how you described the town to be "Mary-Sue"-ish lol. That was hilarious.

Gfjdksutrmnfgj, I wish I came across this story sooner.

Well! It's a good thing I chugged down a good amount of caffeine! I shall read this all in one night!

Banzai!
5/31/2011 c17 6Key and Lock
Nice chapter, I was wondering how Chopper would beat Kuroobi and that was a great way to do it. I can't wait to see Nami fight Arlong and if Sogeking and the others have to save her.

Also I thought Arlong was in character pretty well. You're doing a great job, keep it up.
5/24/2011 c16 Key and Lock
Nice chapters. I like how you changed Usopp's fight with Chew and how Perona was worried. I also liked her fight with Hachi. I can't wait to see Chopper's fight and the rest of the arc.
5/8/2011 c14 Key and Lock
Alright the Arlong, arc is next. I can't wait.
4/27/2011 c12 Key and Lock
I guess I missed a few chapters, but I liked all of them. You have gift for keeping your readers on the edges of their seats during fight sceanes. I can't wait to see what happens next.
4/6/2011 c9 Key and Lock
Nice chapter. Usopp and Chopper are going to have a tough time dealing with Buchi now, also that was a nice way off having Buchi get hypnotized. I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/30/2011 c8 Key and Lock
Great chapter. Adding Chopper was a great idea, I was wondering which, if any, of the Strawhat crew would join. And the next chapter sounds exciting, I can't wait.
3/29/2011 c8 7Explorer of the Unknown
So, does this mean that Sogeking soon gets a sidekick in Chopper Mask?
3/27/2011 c7 6Key and Lock
This was a good chapter. The part where Kaya said Perona and Ussop acted like lovers was great. The only problem was there was that some words didn't have spaces between them, but other then that it was great.
3/17/2011 c6 Key and Lock
Nice chpater. The ending wasn't bad, I liked how Perona is Ussop's friend ,but she still wants to kill him. I can't wait to see Sogeking's next adventure!
22 Page 1 2 Next »