for Of Love and Fanfiction Entries

6/16/2019 c1 Guest
Like this a lot, love their interactions.
6/21/2011 c3 NerdyNightStocker
This was really imaginative! Heather truly is a complex character who is definitely the perfect mix of Heaven and Hell for Alejandro (and vice versa). It's definitely interesting seeing Al in a nicer light instead of his usual douchey self. I liked it!
6/21/2011 c3 16silentmusician202
This was really good! I love it! It makes my entry crap. I wonder what Alejandro really would have picked:Heaven or Hell. Since it's Alejandro,I think he would pick Hell.BUT he was reading the bible which means he might pick other wise.
5/2/2011 c2 65Sakura Blossom Storm
I know Eva/Ezekiel has been pretty difficult to write but I thought this was wonderful.

To be fair, many peoples entires have been pretty short, maybe next time I won't make it so hard :D

This was a really cute little drabble though, I loved it, the thing is about these two is that they are very alike and I liked how you kind of captured that in the fact how they bonded.

Great job :D
4/26/2011 c2 4GabrielaMaria
I had so much troubl tryin to come up with something for this couple so you are not alone

I actually like yours.
4/26/2011 c2 NerdyNightStocker
LOL yeah I can see how Eva/Zeke is hard to write.

They definitely had time to bond during TDI. She didn't hurt him since then either.

This was nice despite the length. You rock for trying this challenge!
4/26/2011 c1 NerdyNightStocker
This was so sweet! It's nice that they finally resolved their differences and I actually liked that episode of TDI when they worked together and got along. Great job!
3/1/2011 c1 65Sakura Blossom Storm
I could never imagine Heather apologizing in a very mushy way, so having her blurt it out like she did was very good and very in character! I loved it! Great job! :)

The winner will be up in a few hours, so have a look! Good luck and thanks for entering! :D
2/18/2011 c1 10can't think
aww, so sad! they're finally friends and now Gwen's leaving! kinda bitter-sweet.
2/18/2011 c1 blueflower1594
wish it happene like this in the show!