for Spy's Report

10/23/2012 c1 32bkwrmnlvnit
Great job! I think you captured Dustfinger perfectly (again.) You also did a great job with Basta and his describing Dustfinger as one of the Fire-Raisers. Gah, I never have liked the guy...Overall, Bravo! Thanks for posting,

Bookworm
8/24/2011 c1 1Gyp Dark
LOVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE! HOW WELL YOU PORTRAYED THIS! Arghhhhhh of all the Inkheart fanfics I've read, this possibly hits my favourite. Love it. Dustfinger was excellent in this, his poor indecisive attitude, and all the taunting he got. The others were superb as well; Basta's lack of attention to Flatnose and Cockerell was particularly realistic, and I liked the intensity between the two of them; nicely done. I have to say, I'm not sure Basta can drive, but otherwise, I found no flaws! Beautifully done and thank you so much for writing it! Blessed be!
5/5/2011 c1 9Shinigami117
This is amazingly well written! It feels like this could've been taken strait out of the book.
2/20/2011 c1 17InkWeaverabc
wow, that was really good! I love the way you write, so like cornelia funke I could almost believe I was reading a bit of inkheart that didn't make it to the final cut! I especially love the description in the first part.

The best part of all though, I think in terms of writing skill was the way Dustfinger, Basta, flatnose and Cockeral interact. They are all so very in character, dustfinger and basta especially.

Well done! excellent work, and I hope you keep writing like this :)
2/20/2011 c1 9Your Sugar Sits Untouched
Wow. Just, wow. That was fantastic, possibly flawless. Excellent job, you're a spectacular writer.
2/19/2011 c1 Pet'n'Prop
That was amazing. I really can't say much more than that. Please keep writing because I'll sure be reading. :)
2/19/2011 c1 Radha24
Wow! Amazing! This seems exactly like something Cornelia would write! It's so realistic!

By the way, does your name have anything to do with Sauron from LoTR? Just wondering.