FanFiction.Net
for Kekkaishi at Hogwarts

1/12/2016 c7 13Wolfshads Prime
Wow. Just wow.
I have nothing to say.

But...I want to give some suggest,

I was expecting Masamori (he himself or perhaps with Gen) will appeared to save Tokine and Yoshi and get them home. I think, it gonna be good. Hehe.. But choice are yours. :)

Yeah, as you know, I love both Kekkaishi or Harry Potter. And I also hope you'll make random pairing for and have a...bad ending. But in this case I expecting Masamori also came in and have lots of crushes from the girls (including me, a Ravenclaw student lol) okay okay, you can ignore that one. I'm just too in love with Masamori-san heeheee

Thought, I want to say this too: you give me such idea to write crossover Kekkaishi and Harry Potter. And I want to say thank you to you for becoming the first person who write this crossover and get 'me love'

I can give you nothing but follow and favorites your story.
Okay, that's all I want to say, I'm waiting for the next chap.

Ily

Wolfshad'z xx.
11/28/2015 c2 6gasp of the soul
yew, elm, oak , maple and mahagony for Tokine's wand? no offense, but that is impossible. wands are usually made with one type of wood only. the same is with Yoshimori's, most Ollivander wand cores are unicorn tail-hair, dragon heartstring and the rarest, a phoenix feather. the information here comes from the Pottermore website, maybe you should check it out sometime. If you had said that Tokine's wand was a fusion of oak and maple, that might be a tad more believable. the only advice I can give you right now is to check out the Harry Potter website or Pottermore website to get your facts correct.
I hope this review will be of some use to you.
3/6/2014 c7 4Deadaccountofmine
I hope tokine wins... Plz post faster. I love u. And. I hope harry find out who yoshi and tokine are
1/2/2014 c7 5NightAsh.Lucius.Snape
I can't wait for the next chapters..
12/10/2013 c7 62Sincerely The Sign Painter
This is so good :)
Are you going to keep writhing this story?
You really should, it's awesome.
Sincerely The Sign Painter
9/26/2013 c7 pbs
WOW
really awesome story
The story line is well establish and the character are all perfectly represented
6/21/2013 c7 20kopycat101
That was so confusing...Dang, my head's spinning.
I wonder what'll happen next...?
6/21/2013 c6 kopycat101
Oh no she di'int *z snap*

I love Tokine taking action and messing that Slytherin girl up!
6/21/2013 c5 kopycat101
I bet all these exceptions to rules when it comes to Tokine and Yoshimori is making everyone buzz and be suspicious...

I'm loving the inclusion of the Forbidden Forest and the centaurs! Now that I think about it, it's a great plot element that you've made with the Forbidden Forest... Also, Bane's hilariously bullheaded and him and Yoshi butting heads is great!
6/21/2013 c4 kopycat101
Ah, the need for secrecy...And Yoshi acting dumb...

It was weird reading this trail of thought, as there weren't many breaks in the blocks of text but...It was okay.
6/19/2013 c2 kopycat101
There's just a few issues with spacing. But overall, it was a good chapter. I especially loved the wands you gave them- very unique choices.
6/19/2013 c1 kopycat101
Nice concept and execution! I think that you've got personalities down pat; it was as if I was reading some type of light novel.
4/6/2013 c7 74mdizzle
All these different point of views kind of remind of when I was reading Dracula. Hope to see more and I hope you continue to have fun writing it
4/6/2013 c7 1TheAngryPenguin
Woohoo! An update. Great chapter and I'm looking forward to more.
4/6/2013 c7 2shadowrunner22