FanFiction.Net
for Kekkaishi at Hogwarts

3/12/2013 c6 2shadowrunner22
Whoa this is so good r u going update this soon?
1/30/2013 c6 Hexal
plz update soon pm me if you do and ill favorite the story
12/7/2012 c6 1TheAngryPenguin
You know what? This story is going on my favorites and following list. This is just hillarious to me and very cool. Keep up the great writing.
7/9/2012 c6 33ElReyCiervo
Yes! I am so happy for another chapter! At first, I thought Tsuki was being nice, but then she total went a 180 on us, and started being all mean. Can't wait to find out what happens between her and Tokine.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter,
7/7/2012 c6 Guest
Yes, they are indeed... So when's the nest update?
5/24/2012 c6 77mdizzle
So wait, did Tokine just kill somebody?
5/23/2012 c6 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Wow I love it! But doesn't the idiot girl know that both Yoshi and Toki are technically pure bloods since both parents are magical, and before you argue I happen to know that Yoshi's' father is a practitioner of a different sort of magic. however I don't know about Toki's mom, maybe the girl is right... ...Hmmm.
5/20/2012 c5 Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
I have been wondering when you would step back out of the shadows, with your recent post on goddess-chans' site I now know for a fact that your still out there, and haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I DEMAND that you get your damned ass in gear, and finish this fanfic of yours! Because, believe it or not its good stuff!
3/18/2012 c5 boby
I love this fan fiction. Can't wait for more!
11/8/2011 c4 Kenshin El
You know, I'm reviewing chapter 5 here because my chapter 4 review got on chapter 5 before it even came out. It's from william shakespeare's play but some say it's from another dude named will. Keep writing, i think the way you made him meet the centaurs was interesting and fun!
11/3/2011 c5 Kenshin El
Write more please!
10/29/2011 c5 77mdizzle
I would add an element of danger. (Outside one of the local student girls developing a crush on Yoshimori making Toki jealous) You know, something that wasn't in the book, something from the Forest gets lost and traps itself in the school. Have fun with it
9/3/2011 c1 Kenshin El
i like the idea but the time travel continuum is a bit much.
7/3/2011 c4 mdizzle
I hear ya man. Crazy stuff can happen. Glad to hear your rolling with my idea. Good luck to ya
6/20/2011 c3 787neohedgehod