FanFiction.Net
for Kekkaishi at Hogwarts

4/22/2011 c3 77mdizzle
I hear you on the college front. So much is going on it's really killing my updates.

Just my opinion, but I think a wizard girl taking an 'interest' in Yoshi would really spice things up. Maybe give Tokine a turn to be jealous. But that's just me.

I'm also assuming this takes place after Yoshi's brother's visit but before the fall of the Kokoburo given how Tokine is treating him.

But I'll still watch ya. Update, but only when you want to
4/21/2011 c1 mdizzle
Future? Did I miss something? I thought they traveled to another dimension
4/18/2011 c3 5Full Worm Garden
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I'm crawling with excitement! I can't wait! I just watched the epic Harry Potter 7 part 1, so I'm in like complete Harry Potter mode! AWESOME!

Keep it going! Nice!
4/17/2011 c1 XSoulResonanceX
Nice story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter.
4/17/2011 c3 yarra
Oh my Rowling! How dare you put a cliff-hanger in this story!

Now you made me curioser and curioser...
4/14/2011 c2 Kj-mid
Yoshimori belongs in griffindor

Tokine in ravenclaw
4/1/2011 c2 Full Worm Garden
Very good! I liked it a lot. I think that Yoshimori and Tokine should be in the same houses. I think they should be in Hufflepuff, I don't know...but I like this story so far! Maybe Yoshimori talks with Harry and Harry agrees to help him with Tokine or something...

Like i said, really good! Awesome! Keep going!
3/31/2011 c2 yarra
I voted! I think Yoshi-kun will be most excellent as a... Slytherin! Mwahahahaha!

Ehem, and Ravenclaw for Yuki-chan I guess.
3/30/2011 c1 Full Worm Garden
keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going!

I luv it! Keep going! Don't make me repeat myself! :)
3/18/2011 c1 yarra
Uwaaaah! I'm glad you wrote this! Very well done!
2/26/2011 c2 KuroKredo
Interesting. At what time did they get and from what time they came?
2/25/2011 c1 BloodyRose-97
Wow! this is a really nice story! hope you will update soon! =D
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3