for In the Shadows

6/12 c18 valentinexo
Excellent story !
6/6 c18 Kiddblack696
So now vegeta is basically human, and yamcha is definately stronger than him, i loved the story but hated the final chapter not because he lost his power but because at the end of his life span his soul will be destroyed. Come on frieza and especially majin buu had more body count, he paid the price already by giving up his strength,when he dies desarves salvation not damnation, but good story
3/6 c18 2Red.dra6on
Really nice thriller
12/22/2021 c18 1Eepee
Incredible ending. Had to re read the entire fic, because a long time ago I thought that you had given up on it.
Its very hard to make a story scary, but you succeeded extremely well. Especially the first few chapters were terrifying.
11/25/2021 c18 epic4Evr1990
Is everyone aware that Vegeta doesn’t have his Saiyan abilities anymore? If so when do they believe he lost them, or is it as if he woke this morning and they are gone and he’ll have to tell everyone what happened?
7/9/2021 c18 12KashianXanthe
Wow, I was not expecting this story to put me on such an emotional roller coaster. Very well written and I loved the unexpected ending.
6/24/2021 c18 A really old fan
You finally posted the ending of this story and you finally made me cry. This story had been such a ride for me, I don't even remember how many years it has been since I landed on your page, on this story and to finally read the end of it, I am so proud of you, this piece of literature, I am gonna forever cherish it. I really can't explain in words how much I loved this and how it made me go thru such deep emotions, such deep feelings, I am so so grateful that I found you, that I got to real all of you works, all the stories of our beloved Vegeta and Bulma, niteryde, wishing you peace and love for your life in future.
Thanks you for this rollercoaster of emotions.
~Shrey
6/22/2021 c18 Amanduhboss
I couldn't finish the ending. I was so torn up. I teared up even. it was so beautiful a d so painful His conversation and revelation with Yona. Damn. I can't imagine Vegeta without his identity and pride as a Saiyan. thank you for this story regardless. I probably just need a minute to realize this isn't cannon. thank God.
6/22/2021 c17 Amanduhboss
Damn right Goku and Vegeta are brothers.
6/22/2021 c16 Amanduhboss
Holy wow... this story gives me chills, keeps me on edge, and makes me wish we had more Dragon Ball. You are an incredible writer.
6/22/2021 c12 Amanduhboss
I forgot how much I fucking love Goku and Vegeta together right now
6/22/2021 c10 Amanduhboss
Everyone is so supportive of Vegeta even if he doesn't deserve it. He truly is lucky. I wish we could see more of Vegeta's past.
6/21/2021 c7 Amanduhboss
it's getting harder to read this. I really want the briefs family to be ok...
6/20/2021 c2 Amanduhboss
I really need a movie dedicated to Vegeta's life under Frieza's reign. The millions he's killed, the brutality he suffered under him, and how he became the ruthless warrior.
6/7/2021 c3 1DarkittyMG
Dunno if i should keep reading this at night omg
1,212 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »