FanFiction.Net
for The Dark Lord's Equal

10/17/2022 c5 KeZ01
Not bad, just reads pretty awkward some places.
10/17/2022 c6 Mastersgtjames
Bummed we did not get to see any real interaction between Fleur and Harry(or Hermione) in the new timeline. When we FINALLY would get to see some, with Harry and Hermione going to kidnap her, the story just ends. Like the ending of the Sopranos.
10/3/2022 c5 GenJordan
Man, I still love this story and I still cackle at the quotes I recognize. You did good :)

(Posted here, since apparently I've reviewed the story before on the final chapter)
9/16/2022 c6 HeartsStrenght
Your story made me crack up out loud at so many points
Thank you! It's definitely one of my top favourites and that's saying a lot because I'm a prolific reader 3
8/23/2022 c6 Loafslang
Sad news that Lens of Sanity died in July 2022. I loved his crazy mind.

That’s All Folks
8/20/2022 c6 14AnAnya Contd
it was dizzying to try finish this... my head spins from the chaos in there
8/10/2022 c5 4SilverMidas
hilarious
8/6/2022 c6 Annie
A very fun and hyperactive Harry. Really rollicking read.
7/26/2022 c6 ohhhdear
There is a reason why there’s a dearth of first-person narrative stories in Fanfiction. They tend to be utterly confusing, especially when more than one character uses it. There’s little to no descriptive background to explain a scene and a big need for author’s notes. This story ticks all those boxes. If you’d been in my Creative writing class you would likely receive a C- for the first person style, and an A- for almost achieving it.
5/31/2022 c6 dizzykarma
Hilarious, witty and well done. Thank you
5/10/2022 c6 4Dzarsos
Bravo. "Fuck the impossible", indeed!
4/12/2022 c6 Cwhit930
A crazy ride. Thanks for the share
3/30/2022 c6 Kyr
Well done.
3/11/2022 c6 LAB1
This story was very funny and amusing until the big fight scene. Then it seemed to rapidly change in feel and went on forever. Harry going back was great though!
3/7/2022 c6 Roxtous
I wish the fic quotes had titles instead of authors... (or in addition to) it would make it way easier to find the fics.
764 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »