FanFiction.Net
for The Dark Lord's Equal

2/22/2011 c3 11mathiasgranger
I am enjoying your little tale here so far. I can see a lot of your influences in the story to this point, yet you've managed to spin this little yarn all your own.

Thanks for writing,

Matt
2/22/2011 c3 124goddessa39
Lol, awesome.

Stealing ideas aside, I recognized every-other-author but not any fics directly. However, I have read the awesome SHell Cottage and agree at the fun of that.

AAAWWWEEESSSOOMMME!
2/22/2011 c3 badkidoh
Yet another great chapter. I'm looking forward to your next update.
2/22/2011 c3 Hurin3
Uh. I don't know what to say. Except you are nuts. But I liked this a lot.

Thanks for writing.
2/22/2011 c2 badkidoh
Another great chapter. I'm looking forward to your next update.
2/22/2011 c2 VampHunter001
WOW... I love the piecemeal of other stories, and you tie them together excellently.
2/22/2011 c1 badkidoh
well I like it so far.

also have you read Cuckolding at Shell Cottage?
2/22/2011 c2 Hurin3
Oh yes, I enjoyed this ever so much. Completely warped. But please continue!

Thanks for writing!
2/22/2011 c2 pgkpjs
Good one! Can't wait for more.
2/21/2011 c2 4David305
Very good! Keep it up!

Has a few minor oopses, a beta would not be amiss; but the oopses are neither many nor severe.

Cheers,

David
2/21/2011 c2 texan-muggle
OK, I would definitely recommend applying for any job requiring pre-employment drug testing. Or post-employment, for that matter.

You must have a line on some really good stuff...
2/21/2011 c1 Shymer
Oh my God! So many references; I can't really say I don't like the fictions you took them from, I think my favorite one was from "Cuckolding at Shell Cottage", I laugh out loud when I read it. Pretty fun story, I hope to read moar.
2/21/2011 c1 12Alec McDowell
Love this story a lot. From dragging never around into 'homoerotically close' positions to ordering baby Aurors around and naming his son after the most loathsome people in his life and Ginny the Slag. I can't wait for the confrontation with Dumbles and future interaction with Sirius- I can see the two of them getting along famously now
2/21/2011 c1 3Madd Girl
This is absolutely brilliant. Please continue soon.
764 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51