for A New Player: Year One

2/20 c8 brea.houston
Is Faykan Gandalf?
1/11 c14 LOTR Lover
This was a really good story. I've just finished it. I'm going to read the other books that you have written. Although, seriously, where did you get all those spells? Or did you just make them up? I really want to know, because I'm going to write a HP/LOTR crossover sometime in the future. Anyhow, you can expect a review in the last chapter of all your books in the 'A New Player' series. Bye!
11/11/2020 c14 1Jimbocous
Chapters that are strictly Authors Notes are against site policy.
I follow you, and like your stuff, but I really didn't need 15 separate email notifications in my inbox for this. Bad move, imho, and very inconsiderate on your part.
While I'm not reporting this to site admins, odds are someone will. People get their stuff deleted for things like this. Just saying ...
9/16/2019 c2 16Child of Dreams
Is this a real crossover?
Will Harry be entering Middle Earth at some point?
3/1/2018 c13 2Doc Junior
good job, i hope to learn more about the istari boy (is he a boy ? ) and see a little more of the LOTR universe, hope next book will answer some questions
1/7/2018 c3 3CrimsonHouse
Just a quick note, sir; It's spelled Ally when it's a Girl's name. Alley when it is a space between buildings or Diagon Alley.
9/24/2017 c13 MewLover9000
This was a most fascinating story.
Faykan is a most intriguing character, brave, selfless, shrewdly intelligent...and dayuum is he an impressive magic user. I must say i was surprised that he is of the Istari...i honestly thought he was an Elf youngling.
Harry and the others befriending Malfoy threw me for a loop, well played. I honestly hope Harry'll still kick Riddle's ass.
4/12/2017 c8 4BROMBROS
Wow, I was right about the fox. And you are smart to know most readers read your stories on smart phones or tablets.
2/1/2017 c13 8imaginist007
just finished reading and will say I'd like it
12/22/2016 c9 PantherTO
Plot point mix up:

'Hermione explained to Draco that they didn't want to raise the suspicions of whomever it was trying to steal the stone by asking around for the information.'

Since at this point they are still looking for information on Nicholas Flamel, they can't yet know about the stone. Only that something valuable was being guarded.
10/9/2016 c12 1Ilireanwri
Interesting. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to read how the other parts continue.
8/9/2016 c13 Ice Demon Ranger
This was a very interesting read. I really look forward to reading the rest of the series.
8/1/2016 c11 Kedar S Barve
The author has once again produced a remarkable work of fan fiction .Truly commendable in best terms ,however not a mix of star wars & magic unlike the other story .To the author we wish to only say ' Keep up the good work'.
6/17/2016 c12 mckertis
Considering that 95% of this text is verbatim copy from the source book - you are hereby marked as (T)roll.
4/14/2016 c9 32David-El
Hmm, I had assumed that Faykan was an elf, but now I wonder if he's actually Gandalf, he certainly acts like him!
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »