for I See A Darkness

5/8/2011 c6 11KRenee
You need to update! I'm like, peeing myself with anticipation! Love the story so far, can't wait to read more. Actually, I just got finished rereading it and decided to review after all. :)

Hope I see more of this soon! I might start crying!
5/8/2011 c6 Victoria
This story is AMAZING! I've been looking for a really good Criminal Minds crossover for ever and I finally found this one. I love your detail and how it sounds exactly like how one of the shows would go. You are getting all of the details PERFECT! Please, please, please, please, please X 1000 update soon, very soon!
5/7/2011 c6 2Bridget Friste
hahahaha i keep thinking Cas is going to pop up and reid will be like "okay, i believe all yall now!" (pardon my southern speach)

I really likee it so far and I have a few questions

1) is cas going to show up?

2) Are we gonna get some kevin?

3) Did you make up the name samsquatch cuz that is adorable!
5/4/2011 c6 Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter
This is one of the best written crossovers I have read in a long time. I love all of it, the plot, the characters...everything!

Awesome, awesome job!
4/27/2011 c6 15Principessa Di Morte
And I can not wait to see. :D Great chapter; love all the character's reactions. You've got most of them down pretty well. Very interesting so far, and again, I am eagerly waiting to see where this goes.
4/26/2011 c6 5Katerine-M
Still loving this story! Still love your characterizations, still love the plot... still think that Reid is taking WAY too long to even make the logical step towards, "Vigilantes," though. He has evidence of a past trauma, evidence of guilty feelings, evidence of contempt towards the unsubs, evidence of an overdeveloped sense of right and wrong, and it's even part of the previous profile that the Winchesters think they're superheroes. And it's not THAT much of a logical stretch, that a vigilante pair would *follow* the serial killers to another town, especially given their itinerant lifestyle. Not to mention the fact that they've pretty much *said* that they came in search of the killers several times, right in front of him. Which seems to take "coincidence" off the table.

I do like how Reid's logic is progressing otherwise, though. It's reasonable to doubt his own conclusions, and I like how at least the idea is starting to take shape. And I can kind of see how the stress could make Reid perform below par... although the truth is, historically, stress has always made Reid OUTperform himself ("I find that I do some of my best work under conditions of extreme terror.")

Looking forward to seeing how else the profilers wind up helping. I love the plot setup, with one living unsub and one dead one... means that teamwork is going to be necessary down the road, especially after the two sides of the BAU get a crash course in the reality of ghosts. I love that it's apparently not going to be one-sided (where the Winchesters know everything that's needed to resolve the case, and the BAU will just be learning from them, but not the other way around) - that's very rare in crossovers. I can't wait!
4/26/2011 c6 Kingfisher Melune
You're doing amazing job ! It's like actual eposode :) I love Reid and Garcia and I love the Winchesters and you keep them perfectly in character. I know that Reid is too clever so he's got some plan bulding in his head already, but I sooooooo much want them to see something supernatural...to believe the Winchesters. (ooooo and if there would be Cas that would be amazing, but it's your story, your choice :) ) Anyway ! Brilliant story ! I'm looking forward to next chapter :D
4/25/2011 c6 Saffygirl
Awesome fic so far!

Can't wait for the next update!
4/25/2011 c6 1Renee 213
As usual good chapter. I really hope Reid and Garcia found out the truth. Can't wait for the next update.:)
4/25/2011 c6 12WarwomanWay
Love it! can't wait for more
4/24/2011 c6 BranchSuper
Oh, very good chapter. Can't wait for to see what happens next - will the Winchesters find the missing boys or will the BAU find them...
4/24/2011 c6 8Alluring Alliteration
Undeniably one of the best fics I have seen in a while... Everyone seems to be in character and so far it reads like an actual episode. I hope you're a frequent updater because I can't wait to read more of this!
4/24/2011 c6 2BetahimeTsukiko
OMG AWESOME! I loved the tension between Reid and Sam, it'll be really important for whether or not Sam has his secret revealed to the public. I can't wait to read more. Plus Garcia's memory about one of Kevin's books will be so much fun to discuss.
4/24/2011 c6 6Voldy's pink teddy
I sense a serious conversation coming, lol. Sam is taking more offense to Reid's suspicions about Dean than Dean is, though I know he's also worried that Reid will use Dean's attitude towards their hostages to escape. I love the way Dean has taken to Reid and Penelope even though they think he's a serial killer. And really, how can you not love them?
4/24/2011 c6 Ookami Sakura
This story is really interesting so far, I love reading stories like these where normal people are trying to figure out the Winchesters, the conclusions are always so interesting.. I'm looking forward to reading more of Reid's thoughts on the boys as he tries to profile them. Oh, and is Castiel going to make an appearance? Because that would be awesome and oh so amusing.. Anyway update soon!
776 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »