for I See A Darkness

3/16/2011 c3 1Renee 213
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. :)
3/14/2011 c3 11TsukiNamida
Omg! I can't wait to see how Garcia and Reid react when they find out! (or the team in general) this is great! Please keep it up! ^^
3/14/2011 c3 One Eyed Lady
Wow. This is shaping up to be a FANTASTIC crossover! Although neither Supernatural or Criminal Minds are shows that I really read many stories for, I absolutely LOVE what you've written so far. You wrote characters from both fandoms exactly how I see them without OOC-ness at all! This is both realistic and fun to read. It's also a pleasure to read a story with good grammar, punctuation, spacing, and spelling. Kudos for good mechanics! I do wish there was a bit more about Sam, Dean, Reid and Garcia as they are my favorite characters and I love seeing them together. I can totally see the brothers Winchester getting themselves into a situation like this. Poor boys are just great big trouble magnets. I love the Dean/Reid coversation, please write more like it. So in conclusion, love your story, have nothing to criticize or complain about, just please keep updating as quickly as you possibly can!
3/14/2011 c3 Megan Warner
And I thought 'Oracle of Quantico' couldn't be topped! Please update soon I want to see more Penelope and Reid taling witht the Winchesters.
3/13/2011 c3 41Whispering Darkness
This is great so far! You captured the 'feel' of Criminal Minds and Sam and Dean perfectly. I'm really looking forward to reading more! ^-^ Please Update soon!
3/11/2011 c3 eclectic
I am really, really enjoying this fic. You have done a great job with the characters and getting the two 'worlds' to come together in a believable way. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/10/2011 c3 Basia Orci
I absolutely love Criminal Minds/Supernatural crossovers. And I have a feeling this is going to be a good one. I'm really looking forward to reading future chapters.
3/10/2011 c3 2GoAskAlice137
OMG! This is great! Pls keep writting! I WANT MORE!
3/10/2011 c3 Oxymironic
Hope to see more. Well written and thought out so far.
3/10/2011 c3 65JDKloosterman
Wondered when Spencer was going to have to reveal what he knew about the brothers. Good bit, him trying to profile them, and at the same time being unable to keep his inquisitive nature in check. Dean's reaction is believable too, though he's not immune to profiling, Spencer's not working with a full deck yet.

I foresee Spencer helping the brothers under the assumption that he's "playing along" with their fantasy.
3/10/2011 c3 I Am IronMaiden
I like your story. Hope you update soon. ^.^
3/9/2011 c3 90liliaeth
I loved Dean defending Victor's good name. Even if Reid doesn't understand. Dean's habit of using rockstar names is going to get them in trouble isn't it? It's kinda like one of his calling cards*eg*
3/9/2011 c3 6Voldy's pink teddy
Reid's observation about Dean's self-depreciating body language was interesting to read. He is cocky in some ways, but he's probably the opposite of egotistical. He actually lacks the small amount of selfishness that healthy people generally have. Spencer would probably have to start talking about women to see what arrogance Dean does have, but somehow I can't see the conversation taking that turn at this point. As you said, he's probably going to see Dean as crazy for a while. That being said, I wonder how Spencer is going to integrate what he thinks he knows about the Winchesters' crimes and the conflicting information that he's learning about them in person.
3/9/2011 c3 NanC
Congrats on the new job! And thanks for not leaving us hanging. :) Write when you can, write well, and we'll wait for you to settle into the new job and find time for us readers again. Good luck!
3/9/2011 c3 1Kakariki
Fantastic! Loving it so much. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
776 « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »