for I See A Darkness

3/1/2011 c2 1Kakariki
Ecstatic to see such a lovely big chap up! Would like more focus on interplay between the winchesters and bau if at all possible.
3/1/2011 c2 1EliReid
Oh Dean, you hopeless flirt you XD And of course Sam can sneak up behind Spencer, I think Spencer is like the only person in the FBI taller than Sam. Can't wait to figure out more of this mystery their on the trail of :D
3/1/2011 c2 1Renee 213
This story seems interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update as soon as you can, please. :)
3/1/2011 c2 BranchSuper
The ante has been upped! Very interesting second chapter: having siblings be both victims and hunters really raises the tension - the BAU will see Sam and Dean as suspects immediately, and yet they will be on the perp's radar as victim material as well. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
3/1/2011 c2 Allen Pitt
yep, Dean supposedly a serial killer, plus supposedly dead & buried. That he's here with his brother is going to look a little suspicious to the FBI even aside from the kidnapping thing. Sibling-related crimes taking place. Ouch. Neat story idea!

Hopefully a supernatural angle as well.
3/1/2011 c2 17onlyonechairleft
Correction: *this story* is made of awesome. :)

Penelope & Dean: Immovable force meets unstoppable object. So funny.
3/1/2011 c2 16Belladonna-Isabella
I am absolutely interested in the story and I literally cant wait to read more.In my opinion this is very interesting and has great potential and the fact that at the centre of it all is Penelope and Spencer only makes it more interesting for me because they are the softest targets in the BAU and the easiest to handle not to mention that quite possibly the ones with less resistance about the supernatural.As such, I would have loved a little more Dean,Sam and the kidnapped agents in this chapter :P

I have read several crossovers between CM and SPN and I always felt that it would be great to see Castiel bailing Sam and Dean out and also Dean telling about his experience in hell when and if captured by the FBI because that would bring about different and very interesting reactions from each of the BAU team.

Also I want to make two suggestions.First, make the separation of each part of the story more distinctive because otherwise it becomes a bit confusing.Second, take your time to tell the story, under any circumstances should you rush anything.If there is a description to be made make it,if there is a dialogue to take place, do it.Show is better than tell and as such you should avoid summing up events.I am not saying that you do it, just a general advice :)
3/1/2011 c2 Jenna
I grew up near Attalla, Alabama and seeing that was a very pleasant surprise! I'm enjoying this story!
2/25/2011 c1 PhotoKitty
Interesting. I'm curious to see where this goes.
2/25/2011 c1 bokaormur
love it want more
2/25/2011 c1 3dreameralways
Hmmm... I wonder if Spencer or Garcia would believe them if they told them that they wouldn't be raped, tortured, or killed. All they had to do was sit quietly and eventually they could go home.
2/24/2011 c1 BranchSuper
Very interesting start.
2/24/2011 c1 213Patricia de Lioncourt
LOL, I love this! Talk about the definition of an awkward moment. I love how Penelope was like "Oh dear God!" when they mentioned the secluded cabin. Can't wait for more!
2/24/2011 c1 GotchaGood
Yay, a new promising story for my favourite crossover pairing!^^

Can't wait to read more!
2/24/2011 c1 hello 1
plz plz plz plz add some more soon this is a great story and i love it alot all ready.
776 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »